Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I say he goes to 20-0 and then attempts 21-0 with streak AND career on the line and then loses!

Normal Member
    Just think simple, Taker will win....After 20-0 he will retire.....just saying, it sounds logical :P

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    20-0 but his last oponnent has to be someone already established
    look we dont know if anyone else who was a certain main eventer on wwe for example: kurt angle, chris jericho or batista will ever return to the wwe again
    if any of those guys do return to the wwe i assume taker could make them his last victim
    if not then john cena
    the top face of the wwe vs the deadman his last oponent at wrestlemania
    it could work

Wasn't Brodus Clay's parting promo on NXT that he would take the crowd's heroes away? Maybe as a swerve he could show up and destroy both men for the beginning of a monster push that culminates in him ending Taker's streak next year? If he attacked Undertaker first then he would officially win by DQ, then Brodus could take out HHH and walk off having made a huge statement. Unlikely I know, but as much as I love the streak it is getting a bit stale and it would lead to some genuine unpredictability for next year. In fact you could substitute any number of young talent into the "monster heel" idea that way and give them a year to build up to the grudge match. Skip Sheffield for example, seeing as he is apparently in line for a huge push.

I think more realistically we can expect HHH to lose this year, but I would still like to see somebody get a huge push through 2011 so that they are a worthy adversary next year. Its a shame that Jackson Andrews can't wrestle really - with a Diesel style gimmick he could be ideal for this sort of thing.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Regal>Cena View Post
    Wasn't Brodus Clay's parting promo on NXT that he would take the crowd's heroes away? Maybe as a swerve he could show up and destroy both men for the beginning of a monster push that culminates in him ending Taker's streak next year? If he attacked Undertaker first then he would officially win by DQ, then Brodus could take out HHH and walk off having made a huge statement. Unlikely I know, but as much as I love the streak it is getting a bit stale and it would lead to some genuine unpredictability for next year. In fact you could substitute any number of young talent into the "monster heel" idea that way and give them a year to build up to the grudge match. Skip Sheffield for example, seeing as he is apparently in line for a huge push.

I think more realistically we can expect HHH to lose this year, but I would still like to see somebody get a huge push through 2011 so that they are a worthy adversary next year. Its a shame that Jackson Andrews can't wrestle really - with a Diesel style gimmick he could be ideal for this sort of thing.
    totally agreed
    man i want u to be a wwe writter xD

A few months ago I had a 20-0 plan, but due to recent events it is no longer possible unless Taker wins a title. I wanted to see taker either enter mania as a champ or win a championship in his match. This would put him at 19-0. Then the MITB winner comes out and challenges him. He destroys them as well. He becomes 20-0 and can retire a champion. I thought this was an awesome idea. I think Taker vs Punk in his match next year would be great. They had a good feud going on 2 years ago.
    "It's funny; I'm actually not wearing pants and that's how I watch NXT every week"

If they do go with the 20-0 Streak as the end of his career, they could do a year long storyline where he scouts the new talent to see who is worthy of being his final match. To put him in matches during the time, heels can say they want to be the one and demand a match to prove they could do it, coming close but failing to do so, that way they could be put over yet Taker can still make a choice.

Then after the Royal Rumble, he announces on the show the person is on that he is his final opponent. Then a two month build up with that and the final match at Wrestlemania.

I agree with what some of you are saying about new talent getting a push by him but let's be real honest, he has lost a lot of steps and is getting slow just like Nash did. Do you guys really think he can go another year and make a match look good against some real young talent in another year and that is if he does nto get injured again which he has been getting injured a lot in the past few years. I really do not foresee him in Mania next year.

Quote Originally Posted by KSTornado View Post
    I agree with what some of you are saying about new talent getting a push by him but let's be real honest, he has lost a lot of steps and is getting slow just like Nash did. Do you guys really think he can go another year and make a match look good against some real young talent in another year and that is if he does nto get injured again which he has been getting injured a lot in the past few years. I really do not foresee him in Mania next year.
    This is why I think my plan would work great. 20-0 this year and retires a champ. It would be the ultimate send off to him, defending the streak twice in one night.
    "It's funny; I'm actually not wearing pants and that's how I watch NXT every week"

I'll leave this name here..

Cm Punk.