Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

** Spoiler** Fridays Smackdown

On the friday episode of SmackDown, Barret will win the IC title. I always thought of Barret as a main eventer. Does this mean WWE will put more effort in its mid-card division, now that Sheamus and Barret are the champs? Or does this mean that WWE has no faith in Kofi Kingston to carry the title in to WrestleMania?Also a farfetch possibility, but I don't know if I'm right, but I thought I read somewhere, that there would be some suprises after WM regarding the Spring clean-up. So will we see a (great?) feud with Kofi Kingston or will he be future endeavored?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

It would be good to see a Barrett/Kingston feud post mania. But with the draft just after mania, anybody could be thrown into the mix. Will barrett defend it at mania? I hope he does...

LEGGOD!

I was just about to make a thread about this.
    My take though is somewhat more cynical regarding Kofi.
    i couple this loss with the reduction at WWEshop.com in price of all Kofi kingstton merchandise.
    What does this say for kofi's position in the company. Does anyone know the details of his contract?
    i believe tthere is going to be more than just "spring cleaning"... And I think TNA is getting their checkbook ready.
    I'm glad they gave Wade the IC title though. He deserves it. I like him, let's hope they push him again. He is an excellent heel.

now, I have to do this:

Oh, Kofi... looks like there is trouble in paradise.

*rim shot*

Quote Originally Posted by GoldSpirit View Post
    I was just about to make a thread about this.
    My take though is somewhat more cynical regarding Kofi.
    i couple this loss with the reduction at WWEshop.com in price of all Kofi kingstton merchandise.
    What does this say for kofi's position in the company. Does anyone know the details of his contract?
    i believe tthere is going to be more than just "spring cleaning"... And I think TNA is getting their checkbook ready.
    I'm glad they gave Wade the IC title though. He deserves it. I like him, let's hope they push him again. He is an excellent heel.

now, I have to do this:

Oh, Kofi... looks like there is trouble in paradise.

*rim shot*
    yes, i also think that barret will be an excelent ic champ, and i like they are taking the mid championships in a higher standard, which will give us excelent matches

couldnt stop laughing about the trouble in paradise thing lol

Blog Entries
    I think Being the intercontenental champ is a great thing cause you can beat of all the other mid-carders and elevate yourself I'am dissapionted that the Title wasn't put on Barrett last year now the whole nexus thing looks lacluster
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    At the WWE Smackdown taping in Albany, NY, it was announced that a battle royal would take place. The winner would then face Alberto Del Rio for the vacant world title in a ladder match at Extreme Rules.

Christian would the Battle Royal after eliminating Jack Swagger. Christian vs. Del Rio is now set for the PPV.
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    Christian would the Battle Royal after eliminating Jack Swagger. Christian vs. Del Rio is now set for the PPV.

Possible Christian title run?
    MY BODY IS READY.
    Del Rio's will probably win though

I figured that's the match we'd see.

The odd booking of Del Rio losing matches to Christian last month and then losing to Edge makes a lot more sense now. Assuming that the creative team had some indication that Edge retiring was a strong possibility.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I figured that's the match we'd see.

The odd booking of Del Rio losing matches to Christian last month and then losing to Edge makes a lot more sense now. Assuming that the creative team had some indication that Edge retiring was a strong possibility.
    I think they knew Edge was waiting for his Doctor's recommendation so they created a safety net.

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    I think they knew Edge was waiting for his Doctor's recommendation so they created a safety net.
    i find it that it would make it look bad to book Christian to win the title out of sympathy
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!