Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

questions about some superstars.

Brodus Clay. He's a big dude that likes do dance. Yet creative decided to pair him with tensai instead of zack ryder. Think about how interesting those 2 would be in the ring. It would of been a more improved version of TNA's ex team of robbie E and Robbie T. Zack would have a big dude watching his back. Both are have decent in ring skills. They would make a good tag team. Why not this?

David Otunga. Now the guy has a harvard degree. His character should have intelligence in ring as well. He could be similar to HHH's Cerebral assassin. Not saying it should be a total copy. But they try to pass him off as strong muscular dude with barely any in ring brains. It's like he's smart before the bell rings and dumb after. Why don't the writers make him into a strategist in the ring?

JTG. The guy used to be a thug with cryme time. They would steal stuff all the time. Shaq was the strength and JTG was the speed. Why not create storylines where JTG steals things or cons wrestlers?

Evan Bourne. We have a high fligher who is wreckless. Many people love that sort of thing. why leave him in the dark like that?
    A Irishman, a Russian, and an Italian were having a tea party.............

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Austin View Post
    Brodus Clay. He's a big dude that likes do dance. Yet creative decided to pair him with tensai instead of zack ryder. Think about how interesting those 2 would be in the ring. It would of been a more improved version of TNA's ex team of robbie E and Robbie T. Zack would have a big dude watching his back. Both are have decent in ring skills. They would make a good tag team. Why not this?

David Otunga. Now the guy has a harvard degree. His character should have intelligence in ring as well. He could be similar to HHH's Cerebral assassin. Not saying it should be a total copy. But they try to pass him off as strong muscular dude with barely any in ring brains. It's like he's smart before the bell rings and dumb after. Why don't the writers make him into a strategist in the ring?

JTG. The guy used to be a thug with cryme time. They would steal stuff all the time. Shaq was the strength and JTG was the speed. Why not create storylines where JTG steals things or cons wrestlers?

Evan Bourne. We have a high fligher who is wreckless. Many people love that sort of thing. why leave him in the dark like that?
    david otunga has no wrestling skills. how can he be like hhh if he doesn't have any skills.

how is evan bourne in the dark? how can you push someone if there hurt?

They put Brodus with Tensai because of how popular he was years ago as Prince Albert, and to be honest even though I don't like the gimmick it's still working better then what they were using with him before.

Otunga is terrible in the ring, the only reason he even got so much tv time is because when he debuted his wife was getting a lot of attention for her music. The fact that they made him into a wannabe Johnathon Coachman is the best he's gonna get.

I like JTG and I was a huge fan of Cryme Tyme but I seriously doubt they could pull of an entertaining 'gangsta' gimmick with the pg label.

As far as i know bourne's been out with a broke foot or leg, and beyond that before he was injured he got 2 back to back drug violations. I can't see them doing much with him once he's back.

And for your idea for Zack Ryder, its a good idea but I would rather see him with someone more serious then Clay, maybe Langston or Ezekiel Jackson if he's even still with the company.
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

somebody wants to see otunga in the ring? also, you cant have some sweat t without some clay. reports say evan may be expecting soon. he broke his foot in 2 in 2 different places. i believe he got injured, came back failed a test which which he was out he got injured. that is why he has been out for such a long time. i was a fan of jtg, he was pretty good in the ring. he also has a win over jericho. i think he could pull off his thug self (what stops wwe from stereotyping?) they could just tone it down.

Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    somebody wants to see otunga in the ring?.
    Don't get me wrong, not much of a fan of the dude. all i am saying. the writers should make him more clever in the ring. If they dont want to use him then they should lose him. he's taking up roster space

that would be up to otunga. creative could tell otunga do this and that and if he does it, he just isnt getting the job done. why he has a job? could it be is wife? why? to me, he isnt all that talented. how many of the american idol singers sound like that? could it be his harvard law background? maybe, but doesnt vince hate lawyers? i dont know. there are a lot of people wasting space. how many times we hear that, what jtg still has a job? will he continue to still say that is 5 - 10 years? khali still has a job cause he's a huge star in india. i dont think otunga brings anything to the table. i dont think he is good on the mic.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Austin View Post

oh why isn't he wwe champ then

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    oh why isn't he wwe champ then

Brodus and Tensei make a better team.

Otunga is now a ambassador, basically. News outlets use him for big cases and whatnot.

JTG suffers from a lack of brand split and size.. and no division for him, really.

Bourne is about ready to come back, they want him to be ring ready first.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter