Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WWE All Stars

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I was a little perplexed by how bad it turned out as both Samoa Joe and AJ Styles were working closely with the developers and both of those dudes are supposed to be pretty serious gamers. AJ even went on about how the controls for the old AKI N64 games were the best way to handle a wrestling game, so that gave me quite a bit of hope and optimism. Then the TNA game actually came out...

I actually had fun with that game, but I got all the way to Jeff Jarrett at the end and god damnit, hard final boss is hard.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimusSucks View Post
    I actually had fun with that game, but I got all the way to Jeff Jarrett at the end and god damnit, hard final boss is hard.
    I forced myself to have fun with it to. Only because i reserved it two weeks in advance, only for it to be ten dollars the next week :/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedominator92 View Post
    I forced myself to have fun with it to. Only because i reserved it two weeks in advance, only for it to be ten dollars the next week :/
    I wasn't blown away with it, but I had fun beating up juggalos at the beginning.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimusSucks View Post
    I wasn't blown away with it, but I had fun beating up juggalos at the beginning.
    They said it was going to be the best wrestling game EVER. Last time TNA pulled that on me

Blog Entries
    The TNA Impact game was fun a little especially with the Ultimate X match and I would't have expected much from it considering the fact that it was TNA's first game but the controls and storymode were just horrible.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."