Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I like the idea of the great muta getting one!!!!! Jake the snake needs one... Unless he has one already. Not too sure. I'd like a Rick rude and a Scott hall one too.

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    I like the idea of the great muta getting one!!!!! Jake the snake needs one... Unless he has one already. Not too sure. I'd like a Rick rude and a Scott hall one too.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Why you wanna see that for?!?
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

a DVD of every shoot ECW promo

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    a DVD of every shoot ECW promo
    That would be gold! Surprised WWE didn't make a video for that.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

I'd personally like to see a William Regal documentary in the style of HBK's heart break and triumph with most of it talking about his career and life with pieces of his matches in between.

I;d also love to see a serious Raven documentary following his start as Scotty 'The Body' Flamingo to his run with tna and becoming NWA world champion. I'd love to see this done with him talking about different points in his career and life followed by the matches form that period
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    I'd personally like to see a William Regal documentary in the style of HBK's heart break and triumph with most of it talking about his career and life with pieces of his matches in between.
    Fantastic.

I'd buy this in a heartbeat.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post

I;d also love to see a serious Raven documentary following his start as Scotty 'The Body' Flamingo to his run with tna and becoming NWA world champion. I'd love to see this done with him talking about different points in his career and life followed by the matches form that period

Would buy a Regal DVD, you should check out his book, it quite old but really good.
    Prediction 29/3/11

Summerslam and or Survivor Series

Team Bring It vs Team Cena
    HBK vs HHH (Trips must retire if he loses)
    JoMo vs Miz
    Edge vs Christian
    Alberto Del Rio vs Sin Cara

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    There is a Goldberg DVD, but I found it boring as hell, I rather see a 5 disc Kurt Angle DVD.
    Theres been an Angle DVD: granted its TNA produced, but apparently its not too bad. Obviously a WWE produced one would be amazing, with their library of his matches.

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    I would love for WWE to come up with a Goldberg DVD too. I think he has had alot of success in the business no matter what anybody says.
    I too would like to see a Goldberg DVD. I was a huge Goldberg mark in my younger days, and i probably always will be.

Id also like to see a Regal DVD, with all his journey from UK to all over the world. Also a Finlay DVD. I know there was a film made about the Finlay's but not a WWE produced DVD. Also a Booker T DVD, especially including EVERYTHING King Booker ever said and did!!

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I would love to see a Regal one! Do the history's greatest stables, and give me a Tito Santana one any day. He's my all time favorite, I loved him as a kid. They should make them more like Jake's or the Ultimate Warrior's, lots of interviews with wrestlers and a seperate disc of matches. I really like seeing the guys out of character. I just watched 50 Greatest WWE Stars and Mania HIstory. Love those interviews.
    Ariba!