Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Super Member PrimusSucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Red Rock, Texas
    Posts
    798
    Blog Entries
    2
    Losing in 5-10 minute matches to established superstars like Edge and Christian is barely jobbing.

  2. #12
    i dont like him yet.

  3. #13
    Its unfair to label him as a jobber.Its just his early days, it would be interesting to see how he handles his push if he gets one only then we can draw some conclusion.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    I'm on the fence about him. he's been on the roster now for about a month and some change. If e doesn't sho us something soon, he's gonna end up future endeavored. I'm not wishing it on him, just stating facts. He's had a lot of matches off camera as well (at house shows.) and has lost the majority of them. He needs a good solid win in order for me to change my feelings a bit. And he needs something else too but, I can't quite put my finger on it..

  5. #15
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I'm on the fence about him. he's been on the roster now for about a month and some change. If e doesn't sho us something soon, he's gonna end up future endeavored. I'm not wishing it on him, just stating facts. He's had a lot of matches off camera as well (at house shows.) and has lost the majority of them. He needs a good solid win in order for me to change my feelings a bit. And he needs something else too but, I can't quite put my finger on it..
    Well, Heath Slater has been around for more than 6 months, and we haven't seen much change from him except several variations of a jumping russian legsweep.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Well, Heath Slater has been around for more than 6 months, and we haven't seen much change from him except several variations of a jumping russian legsweep.
    Yeah, I gave up on him months ago lol. One man rock band my ass!

  7. #17
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Yeah, I gave up on him months ago lol. One man rock band my ass!
    Come on, give Heath Slater a chance! lol
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    Come on, give Heath Slater a chance! lol
    I'm pretty sure we've tried that since June of last year haha. No more chances for Pipi Longstocking.

  9. #19
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    When was Heath Slater even worth a chance?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  10. #20
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,652
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Well, Heath Slater has been around for more than 6 months, and we haven't seen much change from him except several variations of a jumping russian legsweep.
    I can't believe how many variations of the same finisher he's used!! Only in the end, to be given an inverted DDT as his finisher!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.