Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Setting the record on Brodus Clay

About a week ago, I was humiliated by several users including 2 moderators because I didnt care for the big guy. Its now a couple of weeks later and Im more unimpressed than I was then. He's jobbed every match. He hasn't said a word yet so I have no idea of his mic skills since Ive never watched an NXT on-line-cast. He does the typical big guy moves. Ring corner splashes & Body splashes. How unoriginal. If I state my opinion I shouldn't be bombarded by insults. And this is my opinion. The guy is seriously untalented. ADR could do well without him. I hope to see him in the Endeavored list in 2011. Its my story & Im stickin to it.

Blog Entries
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Why would you want to see somebody loose there job in this day and age?
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

I think he adds alot as ADR 'personal bodyguard' type, and he seems decent in the ring so far. Given that he's barely had a push yet, and two matches against E+C its a bit unfair to take such a hate against him. I didn't watch NXT either, but almost everyone that I've read expected him to win, and even though he didn't he was promoted to the main roster straight away!
    Prediction 29/3/11

Summerslam and or Survivor Series

Team Bring It vs Team Cena
    HBK vs HHH (Trips must retire if he loses)
    JoMo vs Miz
    Edge vs Christian
    Alberto Del Rio vs Sin Cara

Blog Entries
    Give him a fork!

Blog Entries
    It is my opinion. Sorry folks. As stubborn as some are on bashing TNA, Im not gonna promote Brodus Clay. Accept it & leave it alone or ban me.

I agree with you chin up dude
    "Everybody wants to call me the Triple H of Ring of Honor, I think that’s hilarious. I would prefer to call Triple H the CM Punk of the WWE"

Don't worry dude, I don't get him either.

Every time I see him I see flashes of A-Train/Prince Albert. I think people don't like him just because every single thing about him is horrifyingly ugly.

..Step aside Christian, the real #1 Contender is A-Rodg..

Blog Entries
    Let's get this straight - if you feel 'humiliated' by others disagreeing with you, maybe you're too sensitive for the intrawebs. You're entitled to feel any way you want about Brodus but if you are going to venture your opinions on the net then you open yourself up to having that opinion critiqued. Please post me a link so I can view what happened