Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoycottTNA View Post
    Well thought out sounds pretty good.

To the guy who said Hardcore Title, wouldn't work as nearly as well as it did back in the 90's + Foley/Dreamer really do not need more TV time anymore.
    Lets keep Tommy Dreamer OFF of TV period.
    Foley? Give him a microphone. THAT'S IT! Please stay out of the ring.
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

people like Dreamer sting flair kurt hogan should all vist team 3DS school you know maybe train them for a few days you know so other stars other than 3d give advice tips and see which could be in tna which could be a star in the making

Blog Entries
    They should make the TV title just what it is, the TV TITLE!!!!! Defend it on TV and defend the World title on pay per views. Defend the X division title a couple of weeks out of the month as well as the tag team and KO title. The world title should only be defended on TV on special occasions, period. I remeber when WWE only had world title defenses on pay per view and that made that belt prestigous and made fans want to buy the payper view to see what happens. It also gives time to build up storylines. TNA doesn't have the resources to try and copy WWE. What they should do is learn how WWE got to where they are today and that would let them know to plan more, build more, and stop putting crappy storylines out there and to actually produce compelling stories people will actually care about.
    No introduction needed

i've never understood why a 2-hour wrestling program had 90 belts anyway...i thought when WWE had the WWE, IC, European, Hardcore, Women's, Tag Team and Lightweight titles that it was a little much and they had Raw, SD and Sunday Night Heat. So there are too many belts running around TNA.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    I myself haven't been too fond of a TV title. I know the point of one is to have it defended on every show, but I think that makes it a title without prestige. I like clrj3514's idea of a ranking system that the FANS WANT. But it MUST be combined with the current champion having a long title reign, so that there can be many different challengers to the title, so the fans won't get bored, and the title will also get more prestige.

Blog Entries
    Why not change it name if they isn't going have it defended or at least seen on TV????? That or push it into a major feud over it.....

I think TNA needs to push the title now that it on a valuable young star, as Gunner is with his background in the indys....
    Maybe give Samoa Joe an run for the belt, or Kurt Angle, create another respectable Grand slam Champion????

Quote Originally Posted by evilash View Post
    I strongly think that they need to change it into the TNA Hardcore Championship Title. There is no more mainstream hardcore wrestling anymore. If TNA wanna be edgy, have a hardcore division - everyone loves a hardcore match! Plus, they have guys like Mick Foley, Dreamer and RVD from the old ECW, and the Monster Abyss has a crazy persona.

A TV Title just makes me think of WCW's TV Title - which became worthless, ultimately.
    hardcore is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Why not change it name
    They did that twice already...I think.

Honestly, they need another show to allow their talent to shine, and give the title some tv time. You guys remember when TNA was only an hour? It feels cluttered like that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    They did that twice already...I think.

Honestly, they need another show to allow their talent to shine, and give the title some tv time. You guys remember when TNA was only an hour? It feels cluttered like that.
    My point is, if it isn't going be defended or the champion at least featured on TV wrestling even in a contenders match, the blet lacks value....
    Either show it or change it to fit its purpose!!!!