Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

tna get rid of the tv title

well in my eyes the tv title is pointless, to many bad memories, well a memory of the rob terry title run (facepalm) i think now the belts on gunner they should start a fresh, i mean seriously gunner, yes he is a good wrestler from wht iv seen of him in the nwa but why gunner, why not someone more diserving pope, joe, morgan, hernandez, m hardy, crimson was over by feb 3 and put the former champ abyss out, why not him. Hell why not abyss its been over a month and we know hes gonna be back before lockdown because its his hometown. It seems that tna doesnt know wht to do with the belt anymore, so let gunner have a run until after lockdown, have someone come out and retire the tv belt and create a european belt, have an 8 man tournament with gunner, morgan, hernandez, pope, hardy, joe, abyss & crimson, we now know tna cant run with a gimmick belt like the tna tv belt because its never defended on tv, so that rubs out tna hardcore belt, which would be real hard to write for, so bring in a european title, they have a great following in europe so they may as well capitalise on it. Yes there have been great tv champs like abyss and aj and doug and hell even eric young, but they are all put down a notch by the longest reigning tna tv champ of all time, the freak.....ishly bad botchamaniac rob terry.... tna please just start over with a euro belt, maybe in a few years bring back the tv belt and have 2 mid card titles but just make sure its after we all push out the fact that rob terry has been a champion

Blog Entries
    So you want to solve TNA's problem of a useless belt with another belt? Instead of creating yet another one, why not just start calling it the "Global Title" the next week? It will save time and money. And yes, there are more deserving men that could hold the belt, such as Pope, Abyss, and Samoa Joe, and it could add fire to their feud. I could see them challenging Gunner at a future PPV.

They need to just get rid of that thing. Period.

Nobody care's about Booker T's red toy belt and it's taking time away from making the X-Division title mean something again.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

The belt lost credibility, and is not even being shown on tv.
    They should make a unifying feud between the Heavyweight champion and the tv. That way the new belt will regain all the credibility TNA made them lose

Blog Entries
    Just destroy Tna altogether, oh sorry I mean the belt, I'm jus sayin...
    I'm jus sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    They need to just get rid of that thing. Period.

Nobody care's about Booker T's red toy belt and it's taking time away from making the X-Division title mean something again.
    seconded. Unless they have another TV program they do not need

TNA WHC
    TNA KOC
    TNA KO Tags
    TNA Tags
    TNA X Division
    TNA TV Title

Way too many for two hours of TV, leading to a lack of time to build any story
    Prediction 29/3/11

Summerslam and or Survivor Series

Team Bring It vs Team Cena
    HBK vs HHH (Trips must retire if he loses)
    JoMo vs Miz
    Edge vs Christian
    Alberto Del Rio vs Sin Cara

I don't know, I think they could make a TV Title cool by having it be the only belt that actually gets defended on Impact (I think they would be smart to relegate the defenses of the other titles to PPVs, as it might actually make those events feel like something other than just an expensive Impact that airs on Sunday).

That silly Knockouts Tag Title needs to go, though.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoycottTNA View Post
    seconded. Unless they have another TV program they do not need

TNA WHC
    TNA KOC
    TNA KO Tags
    TNA Tags
    TNA X Division
    TNA TV Title

Way too many for two hours of TV, leading to a lack of time to build any story
    Forgot Eric Youngs world Title!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Forgot Eric Youngs world Title!!!!
    woops, added to the bin list
    Prediction 29/3/11

Summerslam and or Survivor Series

Team Bring It vs Team Cena
    HBK vs HHH (Trips must retire if he loses)
    JoMo vs Miz
    Edge vs Christian
    Alberto Del Rio vs Sin Cara

Quote Originally Posted by mistertna View Post
    well in my eyes the tv title is pointless, to many bad memories, well a memory of the rob terry title run (facepalm) i think now the belts on gunner they should start a fresh, i mean seriously gunner, yes he is a good wrestler from wht iv seen of him in the nwa but why gunner, why not someone more diserving pope, joe, morgan, hernandez, m hardy, crimson was over by feb 3 and put the former champ abyss out, why not him. Hell why not abyss its been over a month and we know hes gonna be back before lockdown because its his hometown. It seems that tna doesnt know wht to do with the belt anymore, so let gunner have a run until after lockdown, have someone come out and retire the tv belt and create a european belt, have an 8 man tournament with gunner, morgan, hernandez, pope, hardy, joe, abyss & crimson, we now know tna cant run with a gimmick belt like the tna tv belt because its never defended on tv, so that rubs out tna hardcore belt, which would be real hard to write for, so bring in a european title, they have a great following in europe so they may as well capitalise on it. Yes there have been great tv champs like abyss and aj and doug and hell even eric young, but they are all put down a notch by the longest reigning tna tv champ of all time, the freak.....ishly bad botchamaniac rob terry.... tna please just start over with a euro belt, maybe in a few years bring back the tv belt and have 2 mid card titles but just make sure its after we all push out the fact that rob terry has been a champion
    Is this guy Wallyman's cousin?

"I am not a NUGGET!"