Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Calling All Creative

So since I'm free from a ton of e-fedding obligations, I thought that it would best to consider possibly becoming a creative member for one of the e-feds. So to make it short and sweet, can anyone currently in creative or those who have been creative members give me an idea of what kind of responsibilities and duties I have to uphold.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    So since I'm free from a ton of e-fedding obligations, I thought that it would best to consider possibly becoming a creative member for one of the e-feds. So to make it short and sweet, can anyone currently in creative or those who have been creative members give me an idea of what kind of responsibilities and duties I have to uphold.
    Oh for sure; A lot of it is making the free time and then finding it within yourself to get into the zone of writing when things have to be done. Deadlines to be met, of course. There's a lot less to being a secondary, for lack of a better word, member, than head of shit. No creating feuds or booking nearly as much. There's the time for being together at a mutual time when discussions are needed. As I said, a lot is just having and making the time and getting and staying motivated. As long as you can do that, there wouldn't be shit to worry about.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Oh for sure; A lot of it is making the free time and then finding it within yourself to get into the zone of writing when things have to be done. Deadlines to be met, of course. There's a lot less to being a secondary, for lack of a better word, member, than head of shit. No creating feuds or booking nearly as much. There's the time for being together at a mutual time when discussions are needed. As I said, a lot is just having and making the time and getting and staying motivated. As long as you can do that, there wouldn't be shit to worry about.
    Okay. Makes sense when you put it that way. So I guess I just have to make free time then.

Okay. Makes sense when you put it that way. So I guess I just have to make free time then.
    Yep, just gotta find the time to sit down and do the work ;P

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    If you want to dabble, IWA still do the training scheme.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

For me *albeit, a slow worker in comparison to others I'd worked with* it took: 50 minutes/an hour per TV match, an hour+ (depending on if fully written/position on card) per PPV match, an hour/90 minutes planning feuds/show cards and sending out assignments combined, and 4/5 hours compiling/posting a show. Obviously your role in the company may depend on how much you do, and you may work quicker, but it's around this time length.
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    To add to this, if you try it and like it then that's great but if you'd rather slam your testicles in a car door after a bit of training, that's great too.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I was the first apprentice of that! It works Jelly

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    That usually depends on where you are creative at.

When I worked in EWNCW(Still do until DC), we all chipped in with ideas and whatnot.

I can only speak for EWNCW, if you decide to try there, it's usually about equal in terms of booking and whatnot. Tommy has more say, but usually is fine with most things. Everyone chips in, talk about each segment/feud and go from there.

You'll have to be able to work with people, and be able to reconcile any differences and work towards a compromise. You can probably handle that. Be able to field the questions and suggestions from roster members, deal with late promos, and whatnot. Things of that nature.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Point should be made that different creative teams operate different ways too. There's that to consider. The same role you'd take on in JBW and IWA, for example, may be very different to each other in the responsibilities you'd take on.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!