Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    I don't see the ADR and Christian fued ending just yet. I think Del Rio will beat Edge at WM and Christian trying to avenge his lost. So, they wrestle at the next PPV, Del Rio winning and Christian wins the next one. IDK I think it's just me.
    Seeing as the grains of Kofi vs ADR have gone, seems likely that it will be his first feud. if it is true that Edge is retiring next year it would be a good idea for him to step down from the ME scene and put over some younger guys, if he stays face then Barrett/Drew/Brodus to elevate them to that next level for when he's gone. Or given that smackdown is full of heels atm, he could turn and put over Kofi.

Given that Raw has Punk, Orton, Cena, Miz, (HHH), Shaemus etc Smackdown needs to step up at little.

Other than that great match between the two, and a feud would be great, they both have good mic skills and the crowd finally semmed to be into Christian
    Prediction 29/3/11

Summerslam and or Survivor Series

Team Bring It vs Team Cena
    HBK vs HHH (Trips must retire if he loses)
    JoMo vs Miz
    Edge vs Christian
    Alberto Del Rio vs Sin Cara

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    I don't see the ADR and Christian fued ending just yet. I think Del Rio will beat Edge at WM and Christian trying to avenge his lost. So, they wrestle at the next PPV, Del Rio winning and Christian wins the next one. IDK I think it's just me.
    This Is What i was thinking the only Issue is The Rematch Clause...So idk how they would give Edge a rematch and lose and still have time to switch gears for a title match with Christian vs ADR....

isnt "RASSLA-MANIA", as Santino puts it, only two weeks away? I doubt they would have enough time to properly promote including Christian in the mix.

The money isn't in a three-way, what fans really wanna see is Christian vs. Edge straight up. But I guess with the youth movement its Del Rio's turn. Del Rio should equal increased Mexican buy rates I guess.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    I disagree here. I actually like ADR to win the title. He has the tools to make a fine champion imo.
    I never said ADR wouldn't make a fine champ but I question the timing of the push. Don't want to end up as a Swagger or Sheamus in people's eyes, you know?

Blog Entries
    ADR shouldn't win the WHC so quickly he has already built up some heat as well as credibility, WWE should have him lose and put him in a tag team and let him build up his persona and charcter more with a very long title reign probably holding the IC title as well, then let him win King of the Ring 2011 and after the WHC, I'm jus sayin...
    I'm jus sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    ADR shouldn't win the WHC so quickly he has already built up some heat as well as credibility, WWE should have him lose and put him in a tag team and let him build up his persona and charcter more with a very long title reign probably holding the IC title as well, then let him win King of the Ring 2011 and after the WHC, I'm jus sayin...
    Disagree ENTIRELY. In MY opinion, the OTHER champion, Miz, seems unnatural as champion. Don't get me wrong, the guy is doing an all right job, and anybody who gives John Cena a poorly executed finisher on the padding outside of the ring is all right by me, but I really don't 'feel' him as a champion. I think ADR has the attitude, swagger, skill, and the essence of a champion, and as a heel? That's the shit that creates magic. Sure, it sounds lame, but ADR NEEDS that title, Edge is stagnant at the moment. If Christian does a full-on heel turn and cost Edge the title, ADR will be in the upper-card against somebody new getting pushed, and the stage is set for an Edge v. Christian which is the shot-in-the-arm that Smackdown! needs. There's huge upside for the WWE here depending how they play it, but I'm pretty excited for this to play out. This alone should make Wrestlemania worth it.

Blog Entries
    Man, according to a new story on this site, the wwe is changing a big match at Mania. They say it will be the adding of Christan, and even though I think its a bad idea to add to an already anticipated match with a match that flat out sucks(triple threat) with only 2 weeks before Mania~ I have to admit when im wrong. Cuz I didnt think WWE would do that, however if the Rock gets added to the Main event against Cena and Miz, remember that was my prediction.

When i was at the taping, the cage match was amazing, the suspense towards the end was great.
    Hankamania i read that as well, now if that match was made into a three way...giggle...they should add some sort of excitement to it. I mean those three guys can bring the house down. They will steal the show if its done right. But I wouldnt mind seeing ADR winning b/c in the end I can see Christian going after the title to set up a great fued.
    CM Punk is not impressed with Chris Jericho.

Christian v ADR. Singles match Smackdown 25/3

This match was, again, pretty good you know!? Gettin great reactions from the crowd, and there was alot goin on in the match, it never really lost my attention! But what is going on with the whole Christian thing? He got another victory over ADR, this time clean, but it still doesnt appear (onscreen) that Christian will be added to the WM match? Do you think they'll add him to the match on Raw with 6 days til Mania?!? Somehow I dont see it. I think he may just be in his corner sadly. One things for sure, if he is added he wont be winning anyway. Two straight wins over ADR doesnt forecast another at Mania. If it didnt already, its surely screaming to you now a Del Rio destiny fulfillment!!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If Christian gets added to the match I will be a happy man. Happier still, if he wins the title.... What do you mean it's not gonna happen! I can dream can't I?!?!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.