Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    nothing alike.
    Seriously?? Very much alike.
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

Banned
    I THink Hes Doing a great Job and i hope he gets a big pushed after WM but i do miss His old Theme song but i guess i can get used to this new one

Quote Originally Posted by Polly-Pablo View Post
    For 2 years everyone has rolled their eyes at me because I said that Cody was the future.....and I said Ted DiBiase Jr would fall into the trap of being cast as the same character as his Dad....

Seems I may be right, so I guess I get to do the eye roll huh.....
    Yup, everyone was like OMG MORRISON IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN MIZ!!! HE'LL BE CHAMP BEFORE HIM!!....nope.

Same with dibiase, just because they have the entrances and glamour does not mean they have the mic skills or in ring ability.
    eat your metamucil and say your prayers, brother!"

-Hulk Hogan

Blog Entries
    How can you not love the new un"dashing" gimmick?? When I heard the warped "Whoa" and the subsequent dark music, I almost lost it. Absolutely terrific. This can go so many ways for Cody, who is definitely making a push into the upper stratosphere of the WWE. He can stay in this self-loathing mode w/ the towel and the mask, being extra aggressive. He can eventually see he has recovered and go back to the pompous "Dashing" gimmick. He can use this new gimmick until he has a "beauty & the beast" storyline w/ a diva until she gets him to remove the mask, seeing he's fine, and turning him back to the "Dashing" gimmick but as a face. Or, which I really hope (which I know no one else does), he slips deeper and deeper into a self-imposed psychosis until he goes into a ultra dark, Golddust-type (minus the sexual ambiguity, of course) gimmick. Anyway it goes, this is pretty kick ass, indeed!!!
    I am Rebel Lion. Come, now....I shall set you free!!

Blog Entries
    I love the new character and the storyline, however; I hate that he's wearing the transparent mask that NBA players use. It kind of undercuts the legitimacy of the character when he's lamenting his lost looks and yet we can all clearly see through his mask that his face is fine. Maybe it's just me, but that really hurts the whole setup.

Follow me at:
    cmstanton.tumblr.com (The CS BS: Sports Edition)
    Twitter: @TheCSBS

Quote Originally Posted by Anyrysm View Post
    I love the new character and the storyline, however; I hate that he's wearing the transparent mask that NBA players use. It kind of undercuts the legitimacy of the character when he's lamenting his lost looks and yet we can all clearly see through his mask that his face is fine. Maybe it's just me, but that really hurts the whole setup.
    I was thinking he should go with this

-Hulk Hogan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Lion View Post
    How can you not love the new un"dashing" gimmick?? When I heard the warped "Whoa" and the subsequent dark music, I almost lost it. Absolutely terrific. This can go so many ways for Cody, who is definitely making a push into the upper stratosphere of the WWE. He can stay in this self-loathing mode w/ the towel and the mask, being extra aggressive. He can eventually see he has recovered and go back to the pompous "Dashing" gimmick. He can use this new gimmick until he has a "beauty & the beast" storyline w/ a diva until she gets him to remove the mask, seeing he's fine, and turning him back to the "Dashing" gimmick but as a face. Or, which I really hope (which I know no one else does), he slips deeper and deeper into a self-imposed psychosis until he goes into a ultra dark, Golddust-type (minus the sexual ambiguity, of course) gimmick. Anyway it goes, this is pretty kick ass, indeed!!!
    When u put it that way i would love to see Cody Take this new Gimmick and Run With it like Mankind/Golddust i think right now there is No One Using that type of Dark Gimmick and i think if Cody is used right he Can Take it to the Next level...his mic Skill is Getting better with every week and His matches are Good also...All im hopping is that WM goes good and they keep pushing him in the right Direction... Maybe a Good Feud kofi for the Ic Title last maybe 2 or 3 PPV's i think that would do wonders for Not only Cody but for Kofi too and Give the IC title some meaning at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    When u put it that way i would love to see Cody Take this new Gimmick and Run With it like Mankind/Golddust i think right now there is No One Using that type of Dark Gimmick and i think if Cody is used right he Can Take it to the Next level...his mic Skill is Getting better with every week and His matches are Good also...All im hopping is that WM goes good and they keep pushing him in the right Direction... Maybe a Good Feud kofi for the Ic Title last maybe 2 or 3 PPV's i think that would do wonders for Not only Cody but for Kofi too and Give the IC title some meaning at the same time

All that and he's still got YEARS to grow, that kid WILL be something. He's the son of the american dream and the brother of the legendary goldust. Nothing but good things for cody rhodes.

-Hulk Hogan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockMaster View Post
    All that and he's still got YEARS to grow, that kid WILL be something. He's the son of the american dream and the brother of the legendary goldust. Nothing but good things for cody rhodes.
    Yeah man As long as Creative Team does Mess up this good thing they got going...He Needs to Win at WM to help take him to the next level

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    I agree that Cody is do a great job! He may just be the future face of the WWE.
    Really the future face, with his face? But Cody is doing well,a nd they can do a lot with it too. They can eventually go back to being 'Dashing' or he becomes some kind of masked psychopath that lives in the memory of his lost beauty and become very dark.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''