Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post
    Its reminiscent of Mankind who I believe the gimmick is based off of.
    nothing alike.

Just got back into the country and it seems I've missed the evolution of Cody.....I've said before I believe he's the future of the WWE. Can't wait to watch SD and hear this 'darker' theme!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post
    I hope I am not the only person that sees this. Cody Rhodes has been absolutely phenomenal over the last month or so as the current dark persona he has right now. He has taken this rare opportunity to shine in a top notch feud and he is making the most out of it. The altered, psychotic twist on the "Dashing" gimmick is amazing and it hit an all time peak this week with the addition of his darker theme song. Here it is below:

Rhodes should receive the push of a lifetime after his match with Mysterio, win or lose. I personally can't wait to see the match. I'm expecting a wrestling clinic between these two and it would serve the build up well. This feud, along with Cole and Lawler, is one of the most built up matches going into Mania, thanks to the competitors involved of course.

Your thoughts?
    Agreed.....

the funny thing is, the dude looks exactly the same as before Mysterio broke his nose or whatever it was he did haha but he's really interesting to watch lately, world title material one day
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

I Always though that Ted Dibiase Jr is going to be the Star after Legacy
    but boy Was I wrong...

I said 4 years ago when my friends were making fun of me for it that "in the next 5 years, miz will be a huge name and will become wwe champ."

Past couple years I've done the same with cody, hopefully I'm not wrong.
    eat your metamucil and say your prayers, brother!"

-Hulk Hogan

Quote Originally Posted by ShockMaster View Post
    I said 4 years ago when my friends were making fun of me for it that "in the next 5 years, miz will be a huge name and will become wwe champ."

Past couple years I've done the same with cody, hopefully I'm not wrong.
    For 2 years everyone has rolled their eyes at me because I said that Cody was the future.....and I said Ted DiBiase Jr would fall into the trap of being cast as the same character as his Dad....

Seems I may be right, so I guess I get to do the eye roll huh.....

Very reminiscent of Kane when he first go unmasked. Though, with him wrestling in his suit will run dry and he will take the mask off and return to his 'Dashing' ways. Now, if they can do the same with Ted.

I'm going to miss the old theme but so far his current gimmick is looking to be pointing him at the right direction. Let's hope no one drops the ball on this.

Darth Cody is selling the hell out of the match. Must say I thought it was really good to have Cody and Rey face jobbers, it made them look really good without burying the main roster stars. He had proven he is worth a push, but it will be much later in the year in terms of heels, he must still be behind ADR/Barrett.
    Prediction 29/3/11

Summerslam and or Survivor Series

Team Bring It vs Team Cena
    HBK vs HHH (Trips must retire if he loses)
    JoMo vs Miz
    Edge vs Christian
    Alberto Del Rio vs Sin Cara