Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What happend to Kane?!?!

I dont know about you guys?!?! but I enjoyed Kane's work in his fued with Undertaker personaly I hate to see this element gone from WWE show's, The promos that he did every week made me actualy watch smackdown back then and I had fun!!!
    I realy think that they should bring Kane back to the main event.
    thoughts anyone?
    "you can not achieve success without the risk of failure. and I learned a long time ago you can not achive success if you fear failure.
    if you are not afraid to fail...man! you have a chance to successed !!!
    but you never gonna get there unless you risk it all the way."

Jerry lawler:
    (After Owen Hart almost pulled off Billy Gunn's tights) "Don't you know crack isn't good for you?"
    "Do you have a quarter? My mom told me to call her when I meet the women of my dreams."

Well I also enjoy Taker/Kane fued, but only the first couple of times it happen.
    But the promos for the most recent fued were decent, I always enjoyed the laugh of Kane at the end.
    Kane might return to the main event after mania but I think he's in that point of his career that he needs to put guys over (he has done it before and it's quite good at it)

SD has become stale since Edge's latest title reign.During Kane's run as champion we had some nice moments and some intense promos.

I've always been a fan of Kane and have wondered why he hasn't been able to do more. As long as he has been in WWE he's had 2 championship reigns, and the first was only for a day. I just hope that he puts on the mask before he retires.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    SD has become stale since Edge's latest title reign.During Kane's run as champion we had some nice moments and some intense promos.
    That actually its half truth.While Kane was finding "who attack taker" the promos were good. But after he was revealed as the attacker an he begane to fued with taker, the whole thing was awful (in my eyes of course)

Kane is still main event, only out of the title picture and sliding into mid-card I think and I think he will eventually again will put over talent.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    I liked Kane the most when he first came, and he was the scary monster character. His music, mask, walk... Everything about him was intimadating, I havent really liked him sense he joined dx... So I guess I could care a less if he was in the mainevent, he should form a tag team with a new upcomer.

Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    That actually its half truth.While Kane was finding "who attack taker" the promos were good. But after he was revealed as the attacker an he begane to fued with taker, the whole thing was awful (in my eyes of course)
    I think you found it lame because it turned out to be onther taker and kane fued, cant blame you thought but at the point i actualy wanted the attaker to be nexus that would have made the storyline more intresting in my openion
    "you can not achieve success without the risk of failure. and I learned a long time ago you can not achive success if you fear failure.
    if you are not afraid to fail...man! you have a chance to successed !!!
    but you never gonna get there unless you risk it all the way."

Jerry lawler:
    (After Owen Hart almost pulled off Billy Gunn's tights) "Don't you know crack isn't good for you?"
    "Do you have a quarter? My mom told me to call her when I meet the women of my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by the wrestling shade View Post
    I think you found it lame because it turned out to be onther taker and kane fued, cant blame you thought but at the point i actualy wanted the attaker to be nexus that would have made the storyline more intresting in my openion
    Anything would've made that storyline more interesting. It looked like something TNA would do.
    I think even WWE accepts that the storyline suck, they haven't made one single comment about it since taker returned.

i dont miss kane i kinda hope he is retired
    and grew his eyebrows back