Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Sheamus feuding with Edge or even better, ADR over the WHC.
    Good things take time. I wouldn't mind seeing either of these matches though.

Although I can't start to predict how Sheamus will regain main eventer status, it's inevitable that he will be back up there because of the backing he gets from Triple H. I think he may go between mid-card and main event for a while, but will cement his main eventer status when Triple H retires.

Blog Entries
    He'll win a 3rd WWE title. He's another Kane, Mysterio, Jericho, etc. Back in and out of mid-card main event pushes. Nothing wrong with that. as far as The Kevin Dunn rumors, I don't believe it. Here say.

I just read this on PWinsider.com:

Watching Raw, 2/28. Twenty minutes into the show and all I can think of is "Who did Sheamus piss off?" One pedigree on a (badly) gimmicked table and the ready made HHH feud appears to be done. He then goes on to be pinned quickly and cleanly by a returning Evan Bourne. Yeah, I know, he was still selling the pedigree, but wow, he really came across as an 80's jobber tonight. What's happening with King Mayo?

Sheamus hadn't reached an agreement for a new deal with WWE, so Sheamus definitely got depushed for a while. They definitely weren't going to put him over until they knew he was locked in. That included the rather abrupt end to the HHH feud, although that was getting dropped anyway so HHH could do the Undertaker program.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I just read this on PWinsider.com:

Watching Raw, 2/28. Twenty minutes into the show and all I can think of is "Who did Sheamus piss off?" One pedigree on a (badly) gimmicked table and the ready made HHH feud appears to be done. He then goes on to be pinned quickly and cleanly by a returning Evan Bourne. Yeah, I know, he was still selling the pedigree, but wow, he really came across as an 80's jobber tonight. What's happening with King Mayo?

Sheamus hadn't reached an agreement for a new deal with WWE, so Sheamus definitely got depushed for a while. They definitely weren't going to put him over until they knew he was locked in. That included the rather abrupt end to the HHH feud, although that was getting dropped anyway so HHH could do the Undertaker program.
    Maybe creative just fell out of love with his character, and depushed him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Maybe creative just fell out of love with his character, and depushed him.
    Isn't it 'Creative's' job to avoid that from happening in the first place?

..Step aside Christian, the real #1 Contender is A-Rodg..

Very sad about Sheamus, from beating Cena, Orton, HHH, WWE champion 7 weeks after coming to raw, and now loosing to Henry, Bourne, Kingston...