Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

sheamus WWe Future

this post is not about him winning The Us Title i could really Careless The point of this post is to speak about How many men like Sheamus Come into The WWe Destroying Everything in their way becoming Main Eventers and having matches against Mid Cards and Top Superstars, Even Sometimes winning The World/WWe Championship. Claiming That They have done more in their First year than Most superstars. And Then Boom! as time goes by they are place back to Mid Card and never Fully Recover back to Main Event Status and being As Effecting As when they First Arrive. I Believe Sheamus will Share the Same future. Only a few have been able to stay in the Main Event Status guys like batista &Taker. Whats your thoughts? Why is it This happens alot in WWe? And what do you think will happen To Sheamus in the Future?

In my eyes Sheamus is still Main Event, even though his loss against big mark henry was a hard one for me.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    In my eyes Sheamus is still Main Event, even though his loss against big mark henry was a hard one for me.
    To be honest it's not like losing to Mark Henry is horrible for your career. Henry is always portrayed to be a force to be reckoned with. Sheamus will be Main Event his whole career because he has the Triple H seal of approval.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    To be honest it's not like losing to Mark Henry is horrible for your career. Henry is always portrayed to be a force to be reckoned with. Sheamus will be Main Event his whole career because he has the Triple H seal of approval.
    Doesn't Mean much if Creative Team Keeps him in Mid Card only So Much triple H can do for Sheamus. The only Way Sheamus can get back into the main event Status is if he does something to wow everyone.IMO his matches are Ok but nothing really Great or different and his mic skills are still Amateur he cant really Cut a promo that good. the only Thing he has Going for him Is his Size and Relationship with Triple h

Sheamus has a bright future in the WWE & with him winning the U.S. Title maybe Kevin Dunn's grudge is over. Sheamus isn't going anywhere & he will be back the main event level soon enough. They are just going to build him up through this U.S. Title run & eventually transition him back into the main event picture.

Blog Entries
    Sheamus will be back in the main event in due course. It's not as if winning the US title is bad for your career. Mysterio and Jericho are two names I can think of that have gone from main eventing to feuding and winning the IC title.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Sheamus will be back in the main event in due course. It's not as if winning the US title is bad for your career. Mysterio and Jericho are two names I can think of that have gone from main eventing to feuding and winning the IC title.
    But They Didnt Come in and Destroy Everything in site im speaking on the wrestlers that are powerhouse wrestlers like Kane and stuff

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    But They Didnt Come in and Destroy Everything in site im speaking on the wrestlers that are powerhouse wrestlers like Kane and stuff
    Ok, you just reminded me of another example. Kane is a main eventer that has gone back to IC title feuds after being in the main event.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    As it has been said a million times before: Sheamus' "downfall" has been because of Kevin Dunn. The guy just isn't a fan of his. Also, I see this as a great way of getting Sheamus into the main event again. If they just thrusted him back into the main event, to compete for WWE titles, it would seem like he doesn't deserve it, like many people said the first time he won the WWE title. But this way, he will look like he has gone through alot to finally get a WWE title match. And also, him and Bryan will have spectacular matches together, and will bring prestige to the US belt.

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't mind seeing Sheamus feuding with Edge or even better, ADR over the WHC.