Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Hes still in NXT I guess according to this link http://www.wwe.com/superstars/masonryan

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    He was used on NXT quite a lot until recently, pretty sure he is still under contract to them still.

I know he was a former TNA guy to, but Kaval/Senshi/LowKi whatever you want to call him, would be great for TNA. Also Masters who improved a lot before his WWE release.
    I was never crazy about Senshi, but I agree with Chris Masters. He actually made WWE Superstars must-see TV during his last bit of run with the company in... 2011? He was pretty cool and he always made the crowd jump and cheer when he performed moves. He made them look rough in delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by merhardt03 View Post
    Hes still in NXT I guess according to this link http://www.wwe.com/superstars/masonryan
    Wow.. I forgot that Mason looked like that. No wonder WWE is keeping him around. He appeals to the fantasies of Triple H and Vince McMahon.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    He was used on NXT quite a lot until recently, pretty sure he is still under contract to them still.I know he was a former TNA guy to, but Kaval/Senshi/LowKi whatever you want to call him, would be great for TNA. Also Masters who improved a lot before his WWE release.
    lowki is retired.

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    I agree, but you know Dixie, if she sees a big name WWE wrestler is unhappy and their contract is ending she would make an offer.
    Wrestling is a crazy business...did you ever at one time expected Hogan in WCW AND Flair in WWE. now not so shocking but back in the day it was quite strange.
    While they have done that, it hasn't been as evident as it used to be. Now they seem to be picking their talent instead of just signing everyone. I like the EC3 pickup and think they would do well to sign guys who weren't in the top teir, like Baretta or...

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Chris Hero.
    This guy. It's one thing to pick up well known WWE talent like what they did with DOC or Knux (who weren't Stars, but were known as WWE cast off) and quite another to invest in an Internet darling like Hero or someone that WWE didn't have a chance to showcase like EC3.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I agree, but I am REALLY loving Ethan Carter right now. When I saw the segments for his arrival I immediately thought it was going to bust. Then he finally arrived and I just could not believe how amazing that guy looked. I think he has an amazing body right now and he is obviously making the best out of this opportunity. I bet he is secretly thinking, "See WWE? This is what you missed out on". The only thing I find about him that bugs me is that he is being portrayed as the Nephew of Dixie Carter rather than being his own man.
    I like how EC3 came in with the position of entitlement by being Dixie's nephew because it established him in his heel role. I found it comical how he was given the chance to prove himself by choosing his opponent and picks Dewey again; makes him look like quite the d bag, which is what the 1%er is going for.

Have you seen his stuff on TNA365? He has been pretty funny and entertaining with it.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    lowki is retired.
    Yes he is... And as much as I could argue that he might return, I honestly feel that this was it for him.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    What about Mason Ryan? Is he still signed to WWE? I have not seen him since he was under the Punk-led version of Nexus.
    Still in WWE and on NXT. Has been pushed quite hard until fairly recently, but I don't think he's had a match for a while now.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

They were already in talks with John Morrison right? Don't know what he could bring to the table there, maybe he can work in the x-division for a bit if he's able to adopt that style.
    Forum section back on the front page? Sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Greekcian View Post
    They were already in talks with John Morrison right? Don't know what he could bring to the table there, maybe he can work in the x-division for a bit if he's able to adopt that style.
    Morrison would be a good addition, but TNA would have to give him a new name. I believe the John Morrison name is copyrighted by WWE.

Blog Entries
    I'm going to go with Chris Hero

Im still quite surprised that Shelton Benjamin hasn't ended up there yet
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.