Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14 546263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Divas HQ

Tamina is still in contention at the moment, but Layla is next in line. They've been teasing her "obsession" with holding the Divas title in recent weeks. Only a matter of time before she turns heel and gets a shot.

That's it. I don't see any of the other Divas getting a shot anytime soon. Just proof of how small, wasted, and irrelevant the Divas division is right now.
    Last edited by Jack Newport; 03-01-2013 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by merhardt03 View Post
    I doubt WWE would play off it, but didn't Aksana help Eve assault Kaitlyn or something like that last fall? I don't recall the specifics, but I was an instant fan of Aksana from the NXT season 3 when she was a blonde and had a short lived relationship with Goldust. I'd loved to see Aksana showcased a bit more.
    omg aksana has like 3 moves or something, most boring diva matches ever, and that is saying a lot.

I think it will be layla, and she will turn heel to feud with kaitlyn

I say AJ Lee.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by grave View Post
    omg aksana has like 3 moves or something, most boring diva matches ever, and that is saying a lot.

I think it will be layla, and she will turn heel to feud with kaitlyn
    Kelly Kelly had more talent in the ring than Aksana. Not by much lol. Aksana is hot- but she doesn't belong in the ring. Its said when the better female wrestlers aren't used or aren't used all that great- but they push the model/wrestlers to the top.

That said- I am glad they put the belt on Kaitlyn instead of any of the others when Eve left(Nattie would have been a great choice too). But in truth- if I want to watch women wrestling these days- I'll go online or watch TNA Knockout matches.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I would love to see Natalya used more and given the chance to feud with Kaitlyn, I think that could be pretty decent with both being of a similar build and have the same strength quality's. Though.. I know she's having to guide the Not so-Great Khali to the ring these days so I think she's busy.

I like Tamina and I think like Dennis said, they will likely stick with that feud for a little while. Then with all the personal stuff between Kaitlyn and AJ over the last year and the former friends thing.. I would be surprised if they didn't feud them both, perhaps have AJ holding the title while Dolph holds the title down the line to show how much of a power couple they are.
    That would be the logical thing to do, IF WWe cared about the Divas title...The fact that the most "over" female talent(AJ,Funk-Chicks,and Vickie(ala Stephanie) are no where near the the Divas title proves how much they care about it...

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Kelly Kelly had more talent in the ring than Aksana. Not by much lol. Aksana is hot- but she doesn't belong in the ring. Its said when the better female wrestlers aren't used or aren't used all that great- but they push the model/wrestlers to the top.
    Aksana is the 2nd biggest waste of space the Divas division has ever produced, directly behind Rosa Mendes.

What's most dissapointing is that she was a great talent down in FCW and on NXT 3. She had a funny, dumb blonde character and could work a decent match. But it's like the moment she dyed her hair black, put on the red lipstick, and debuted in WWE, she completely lost it.
    Last edited by Jack Newport; 03-02-2013 at 01:05 AM.

divas show

so i was at a nxt event today and the divas werent bad in the ring sasha banks was awesome. paige and summer rae didnt wrestle but i already know they are awesome as well. so what if the wwe did like an hour show with the divas. its something different and i think itd actually get decent ratings and then revive a dying divas roster. they could deffinetly have a womans title or divas title whatever you wanna call it and actually do what tna tried to do and have women tag team champions. theres alot of good women wrestlers out there some which have come and gone in the E this would bring real good stars back. ones like mickie james, maryse, melina, michelle mccool , eve would have thrived in this sort of thing .

if they did do something like this, which they wont , it would only happen on their network that they also will never have . some thoughts?
    Best Gimmick on NXT

There was originally a plan for the Divas to have their own behind-the-scenes reality show on the WWE Network. It was supposed to focus on their life on the road, but like the "Legends House" show, it was scrapped when the network plans fell back.

I think NXT 3 was the closest thing we'll ever get to an all-Divas wrestling show.
    Last edited by Jack Newport; 03-02-2013 at 01:40 AM.

I'd rather WWE do a Divas division show than have WWE try to justify their existence with AT MOST a 1 minute backstage segment and a 2 minute match... which sometimes we don't even get that on a week-to-week basis. I don't know who the fuck would actually watch a Divas division show, but at least the girls would be on TV and working actual matches. They could air it on a women-centric network or something and possibly expand the female audience.

i dont think it would be bad to be honest why wouldnt you watch if the story lines are good and the product is good and if you love wrestling why not watch and hey the divas are hot
    Best Gimmick on NXT