Page 7 of 74 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Divas HQ

Lay-Cool (terrible name BTW) were created as WWEs answer to the Beautiful People, unfortunately neither of Lay-Cool are as hot or as talented.

Angelina & Velvet can both wrestle, Layla & Mcool can not, its that simple, and the sooner they stop allowing Lay-Cool mic time the happier I'll be.

Remember that episode of South Park where Paris Hilton challenges Mr. Slave to a whore-off? Yeah, I'd have them do that.

They arnt getting rid with TBP if anything WWE will take laycool of if the shots keep coming Layla has already said she is deleteing her Twitter because of all the people who also see how much of bad ripoff they are to TBP

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    Remember that episode of South Park where Paris Hilton challenges Mr. Slave to a whore-off? Yeah, I'd have them do that.
    Ahh man the ending to that was nasty, it might solve the problem tho
    X360 Gamertag- War7head7

Mis......terrr...Anderson.......And..der...son!!!!

The Divas are there to turn guys on, but now that it is PG they can't even do that, either get rid of the pretty girl image...OR bring in Awesome Kong and start a real division.

Its been dead when the past Divas left! I miss Trish, Lita, and Torrie! T-T

omg dude who cares about yo explation ou typed all that for what

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    Lay-Cool (terrible name BTW) were created as WWEs answer to the Beautiful People, unfortunately neither of Lay-Cool are as hot or as talented.

Angelina & Velvet can both wrestle, Layla & Mcool can not, its that simple, and the sooner they stop allowing Lay-Cool mic time the happier I'll be.
    Im pretty sure layla is the sexiest wrestler there is or as u would say the hottest and im pretty sure angelina love looks like a dragqueen

No Love/Sky 10000000000000000000X hotter than LayCool and Love looks nothing like a drag queen

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maddogg336 View Post
    omg dude who cares about yo explation ou typed all that for what
    i dunno maybe ask why you bother'd to comment who cares bout yo explation ou typed all that for what
    X360 Gamertag- War7head7

Mis......terrr...Anderson.......And..der...son!!!!