Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Divas HQ

dont care, never watch them anyway

Fresh Member

How would you solve the Laycool vs The Beautiful people feud?

Ok so the war of words has gotten old, how would i solve which gimmick of being flawless, beautiful, title holders belongs to which group?

Tag team BRA AND PANTIES MATCH!!!

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtGohan View Post
    dont care, never watch them anyway
    yea, it might not be a prob if you don't watch it but sometimes there are eps of raw or SD with good matches continuously then BAM! a divas match and all the fun of watching the show is gone, wwe should at least do something to keep up the intensity of the events
    X360 Gamertag- War7head7

Mis......terrr...Anderson.......And..der...son!!!!

Blog Entries
    I'd have Layla and Velvet Sky come over to my house to "sort it all out", lol

Tag Team bra and panties match in a chocolate pool.

Fresh Member
    Tna is doing away with The whole beautiful people group to try and make their division better probably now that WWE has lay-cool. Tna is just trying to hypen shit up, being pathetic lol

So don't give a damn about this battle of the words between both sides. The Beautiful People might have been the original between both but now Lay-cool has surpassed TBP in terms of relativity. Without Angelina TBP is nothing.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    If there ever was a encounter with TBP and Lay-cool (By the way i think the WWE is being lame and lazy by giving daft psuedo names for Tag Team alliances. Jeri-show, Show-miz etc) If it came to actual wrestling ability. TBP would have the edge as Lauren (Angelina) and Jamie (Velvet) have actual wrestling backgrounds and in term of Championship titles Velvet has held Multiple championship Titles in various Indy promotions as well. Lay-cool were both in the Diva searches McCool did not win but Layla did but that did not involve wrestling. Yes Velvet was also part of the diva search as well and was a plant in WWE shows and wrestled a few times there.

But getting to the point. TBP have natural chemsitry and an edge to them and they are over with the fans whether as heels or faces. The angles they have had made the Knockouts Division more watchable at the time and their fueds with Kong, Roxxi and ODB and made them standout from the Divas. Lay-cool come across as false, lack the edge and the Piggy James segment was awful.

So TBP would win hands down. And my reasons are their wrestling ability, carrying out their angles better and despite Velvet being one very hot chick, she has one fine ass. On youtube Velvet and daffney talk about the divas abd you can see how hot velvet is.

I'm not a fan what so ever of womans Wrestling but I honestly have been very entertained by both The Beautiful People and LayCool, I've no doubts LayCool are a rip off of TBP but thats not to say they haven't been better, D-Generation X where a rip off of the nWo but the original group of Michaels, Triple H and Chyna (and when Rude was with them too) in my opinion where the best