Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 8 485657585960 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Divas HQ

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Sorry to say this, but Eve still sucks. She is incompetent in the ring, not much on the mic, and spends more time on her knees in Vince's office than Zack Ryder does on you tube. I just don't like her and never have since she has shown very little in terms of progress as a true diva.
    Nah you just don't like her, the girl has improved a lot and can actually lay down a match, it's hard to take you seriously with your little crappy comment about her and Vince and like someone else said, it shows a lot about your view towards women.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    I find it aggravating when all these people whine, bitch and complain about how the Diva's can't wrestle. The WWE doesn't let the girls wrestle. Hire Diva's who can wrestle. Last night at Night of Champions, they let the Diva's wrestle. They prove that the Diva's can wrestle. Still can't please anyone. Because Eve sucks. Layla is dead. Stupid shit.

The match Eve and Layla had was built up properly. Both showed tremendous skills in the ring. It was a very good match. The Boston crowd didn't sell the match. If the crowd had sold it for the good match that it actually was, some would think it was a good match. JBL was the only one who seemed to be genuinely pleased with that match. This whole, Diva's can't wrestle thing needs to die. We got the match we screamed for. Quit bitching.
    Yep the match was actually pretty cool, too bad the crowd didn't care much for it, and what was pleasant is that finally a commentator put them over as he should, instead of that crap of interrupting matches half way and not caring at all about what happens in the ring.

I am not saying the Whole women's division is going to change over night but at least last night was step into the right direction.

Actually I am curious in how a Face Beth will do against a Heel Eve, that interaction would be interesting to watch.
    Last edited by maar13; 09-17-2012 at 04:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    Putting the Divas title on Eve was a great decision. She has an interesting character, pretty decent in the ring, and one of the hottest Divas they have on the roster right now. Her heel run is going great and so will her title reign.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    I'm still surprised AJ has yet to get the belt, they could have put it on her ages ago as she has arguably been the most over diva all year (even more than some superstars).

Natalya is the diva I would most like to see as champ, she is more than deserving.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    I'm still surprised AJ has yet to get the belt, they could have put it on her ages ago as she has arguably been the most over diva all year (even more than some superstars).

Natalya is the diva I would most like to see as champ, she is more than deserving.

I though so too, AJ was way over but for some strange reason they when with her being General Manager, which truth be told, has served its purpose, also it taste a feud with Eve at some point too.

Natalya unfortunatelly is underused and underrated over there, she can be a tremendous heel if they wanted her too, her spnning chlothesline was devastating and Eve used to seel it like a champ...Same goes for Beth right now.

I think part of why Eve has the title now is cuz she was on a t.v show and won that t.v show. So as of now she is more known around the world cuz of this. So giving her the title brings maybe a lil slight more interest outside of the wwe to the divas. Now i only said part i anit hatin on Eve at all, and i thank Jbl for not only hyping it on NoC but also on Raw.

Also i dont get how like anyone with eyes can see that Nat is prob there best if not top 2 diva on the roster and gets lil to nothing. I wanted to say that maybe it had to do it her being related with the Harts. Idk just seeing that her and Tyson Kid get crap when they are better then what they ae being given....i just dont know ><
    Last edited by Xosanj; 09-18-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars!

Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    I find it aggravating when all these people whine, bitch and complain about how the Diva's can't wrestle. The WWE doesn't let the girls wrestle. Hire Diva's who can wrestle.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.... oh wait I say it every time people criticise the Divas but nobody listens. Nice to see someone agrees with me for once!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xosanj View Post
    I think part of why Eve has the title now is cuz she was on a t.v show and won that t.v show. So as of now she is more known around the world cuz of this. So giving her the title brings maybe a lil slight more interest outside of the wwe to the divas. Now i only said part i anit hatin on Eve at all, and i thank Jbl for not only hyping it on NoC but also on Raw.

Also i dont get how like anyone with eyes can see that Nat is prob there best if not top 2 diva on the roster and gets lil to nothing. I wanted to say that maybe it had to do it her being related with the Harts. Idk just seeing that her and Tyson Kid get crap when they are better then what they ae being given....i just dont know ><
    I know, Nattie is actually pretty good...if there were a dream match, I would have been Nattie VS Beth at Mania...Not discounting the others but that match would have being great.

The thing with Eve is that she was going nowhere as a face, even if she worked her butt off she was Kelly's second fodder, as heel she has been able to grow her skills and it actually adapts better to her move set since she is more diverse this way. That and her ability to go out there and give publicity to the company pretty much every where she goes has paid off for this title run.

Maybe this will lead for her to grow as a heel champion and have an ultimate show down with AJ, who will be a face around Survivor Series or the Rumble, that would be something to look for.

I also would love to see the Sisters of Destruction coming back but unfortunatelly I don't see that happening any time soon.

As for Kaytlin out of the title picture, it is a good thing, let her have more matches with NXT divas, maybe a feud with Paige will help her become a better wrestler, she was doing that with Maxim until Maxim left.

Blog Entries
    Eve, Layla, Tamina, Natalya, Alicia and Beth...
    ODB, Tessmacher, Gail, Mickie, Tara and Madison...

Hmmm can't fathom on how ppl complain on how the divas and knockouts suck. As far as I'm concerned thats the best of the best when you list a female wrestling roster. You got looks, talent, in-ring skills, technical movesets and all of that.

The problem always has been the booking and the gimmicks. We need some more versatile matches.
    I wanna see more Triple Threats, Fatal Fours and a storyline that involves the champion.

These talents are good they just dont get utilized as much. We need more versatile matches.
    Did I or Did I Not...Just Make Your Day

Wow.... definitely disabling YouTube comments now after reading a comment from someone complaining there was "too much wrestling" during the Trish, Lita, Molly, Jazz, Jackie, Ivory... etc. era. He said he preferred catfights 0.0

Blog Entries
    Whoa. Kelly Kelly has been released.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.