Page 23 of 74 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 33 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Divas HQ

Blog Entries
    They should leave that kind of dancing to the "Gentleman" Clubs. It's fun to watch, but I think we have enough smut on TV now. I watch wrestling with my kids and as such we prefer to watch wrestling programs for the wrestling skill of the superstars. The divas' need to start learning how to perform in the ring, and get some skill. The talent of the in ring abilities of the divas has gone downhill rapidly ever since the Fabulous Mula lost the womens championship IMO.

Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres can't wrestle so they have resort to cheap parlor tricks. Eve Torres looks like the oldest Diva on the roster, she is not hot at all. Far as Layla not being from Miami, it doesn't matter. Kofi was orginially from Jamaica, even though he is actually from Ghana.
    Last edited by AOF666; 07-28-2011 at 08:04 AM.

Sorry Christopher Daniels, but EVE TORRES has the "Best Moonsault Ever"
    To Be The Man....

Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    Injured plus shes a heel. Heels rarely do stuff like that. Fair play she has an amazing bum but she had her chance to use it in the extreme expose but didnt.

Plus Eve = cant wrestle, Layla = Can Wrestle, Layla dosent have to rely on the doing stuff that some divas have to do (Kelly Kelly Stinkface)

Sorry man but Eve even a as face can wrestle better than Layla as a heel. Just watch their matches form last year.

Quote Originally Posted by AOF666 View Post
    Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres can't wrestle so they have resort to cheap parlor tricks. Eve Torres looks like the oldest Diva on the roster, she is not hot at all. Far as Layla not being from Miami, it doesn't matter. Kofi was orginially from Jamaica, even though he is actually from Ghana.
    Eve is way younger than most of the girls actually, she is 26 and Layla 32.

If you don't find her hot that is OK for me she is and sorry but has way better skills than Layla and Kelly combined, the only reason why Layla got better was because she was partner of Michelle McCool.
    Last edited by maar13; 07-28-2011 at 12:02 PM.

Can we get back to talking about Laya. Or some other hotness like Daffney or Christina Von Eerie. MmMmMm Christina Von Eerie
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    Layla is hot hot hot, she was the only reason i gave 2 seconds of my time to laycool.

I would've liked to see Maryse do that or Stacy Keibler.. Damn.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Eve Torres has no ass at all.. Let one of the girls with some actual ass to shake it on camera.. She looked like she was trying too hard.. Besides me saying she doesn't look right doing it, doesnt change the fact that I would bash that out no problem..
    That's what I said, for real though Natalya should be the one twerkin'

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewer 314 View Post
    Stu Hart would roll over in his grave..

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by Brewer 314 View Post
    This had me laughing for some reason. She could suffice seeing as how she has more in the trunk than most of the Diva's on the roster. I think the only one that could trump her booty card is Kharma.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs