Page 22 of 74 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Divas HQ

Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    Injured plus shes a heel. Heels rarely do stuff like that. Fair play she has an amazing bum but she had her chance to use it in the extreme expose but didnt.

Plus Eve = cant wrestle, Layla = Can Wrestle, Layla dosent have to rely on the doing stuff that some divas have to do (Kelly Kelly Stinkface)
    I hear you for sure, but it doesnt matter to me, Layla is flyest thing in WWE right now.. I know she cant wrestle, but Eve isnt that great of a wrestler IMO anyways.. Eve is sexy though, I will say that and I dont hate her, she's just very stale as a character on tv..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Layla's arse....... *drools*
    U & me brotha !!
    WWE & TNA Underused Talent Episode #2 :http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ode-2#comments

Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @Siracul that has to be one of the best posts ever and the line at the end is pure gold, I'm jus sayin...
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    I say old chap thats top notch
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Man View Post
    If CM Punk made a post on this it would have went something like this haha!
    All in one post Proud !

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Layla's arse....... *drools*
    Quote Originally Posted by Siracul View Post
    she used to be a heel
    she's now a face
    She doesn't have to use it but as a babyface her duty is to please the fans =)
    We want booty *clap**clap**clap*clap* we want booty !
    You guys are awesome, and TDA too.. TDA put the visual in my mind of Layla doin the werk that twerk that in the ring..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    I hear you for sure, but it doesnt matter to me, Layla is flyest thing in WWE right now.. I know she cant wrestle, but Eve isnt that great of a wrestler IMO anyways.. Eve is sexy though, I will say that and I dont hate her, she's just very stale as a character on tv..
    Lol i meany Layla can wrestle sorry i just woke up lol. Layla is cool plus shes british.

Yeah good point she turned on Michelle McCool so now shes technically a face right?

Eve's character is very mewh but she seems to allow WWE to use her body as much as this PG rating allows it which is the main reason i like her. We need sex in divas matches to make a majority of them interesting and Eve does this to the max of the PG rating.

But knowing McMahon or WWE creative they will turn Layla into that diva that dosnet do anything sexy (Victoria, Molly Holly, Ivory) which would be a massive shame but i can she her becoming a heel when she returns and it wont take full advantage of her 'ASS-ets'

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

She starts dancing 1:03. This was during her heel run too, but she randomly turned face for just that night in her hometown, and then danced for the fans before being interrupted by some guy that I forgot the name of.

Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Everyone is a face in there home town or in this ^^^^^^^ case the town she resides in.

Layla isnt American

Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    Everyone is a face in there home town or in this ^^^^^^^ case the town she resides in.

Layla isnt American
    Well a hometown is what you call your home, right? We all know that Miami isn't her birth place.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Well a hometown is what you call your home, right? We all know that Miami isn't her birth place.
    Depends its odd when it comes to WWE there was one guy who was from Alberta, Canada but resides in Atlanta Georgia (i think we all know who that was)

So some peope have two home towns yeah.

Sorry if i sounded like a dick its just that Layla is from England and lets not forget it.

I could have seen this spiraling out of control tbh.

But we have had this thread, and it was an excellent moment. Layla doing it would be great too!
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Well thats one less Orton fan in this world.
    god damn...lol