Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16 566465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Divas HQ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    what they should do with the diva's devision is to create a completely independent weekly television show like a big brother where u put all of the divas inside a house and monotorize every single move.
    some guys may even join in like the miz and zack ryder
    and if wwe wasnt pg we could see the miz doing a figure 4 with layla
    and watching zack ryder giving the rough ryder to kaitlyn.
    all in secret hidden cameras.
    Only if they bring back Kelly Kelly so she can pee in the sink

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Only if they bring back Kelly Kelly so she can pee in the sink
    dat facewash...
    if brooke tessmacher from tna was in there too it would be a front sink pee

If it involves decent storylines and good wrestling, hell yes, I'd watch. I even watch now where there's nothing but bullshit and 5-minute matches. It's a guilty pleasure I have. They'd have to get better talent than what they have though. They'd need less models and more workers. The Women's division can be amazing if they just give it the attention it deserves.
    I want to know who looked at David Otunga and said "You know something? This guy's good." They deserve to be fired.

Blog Entries
    Just in curiosity... Who do you guys think should win at mania if it's Kaitlyn vs AJ Lee? I'd go with AJ Lee... She has a character that the fans actually care about... and possibly could get Cody Rhodes to feud with Ziggler... Which could be an interesting feud. (Cody Rhodes has been flirting with Kaitlyn... Could be a face turn in the making?)
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Just in curiosity... Who do you guys think should win at mania if it's Kaitlyn vs AJ Lee? I'd go with AJ Lee... She has a character that the fans actually care about... and possibly could get Cody Rhodes to feud with Ziggler... Which could be an interesting feud. (Cody Rhodes has been flirting with Kaitlyn... Could be a face turn in the making?)
    I'd like to see that too- but they got to speed up the build up for that- in one week

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Now that Dolph finally has his gold AJ should get the DIVA title and even Big E has the NXT strap still right?

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Blog Entries

The Divas

The Divas don't get alot of attention on this site. And when they do its usually to talk about how bad they are.
    Now I must admit that usually a diva's match is a bathroom break. But despite that every dog has its day so what
    are some things you are liking about the diva's division.

Bonus question: Who is the hottest Diva in your opinion?

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    The Divas don't get alot of attention on this site. And when they do its usually to talk about how bad they are.
    Now I must admit that usually a diva's match is a bathroom break. But despite that every dog has its day so what
    are some things you are liking about the diva's division.

Bonus question: Who is the hottest Diva in your opinion?
    I actually happen to think that WWE's Divas division is in a better state right now than it has been in past years. We have AJ Lee as champion; a Diva that can actually wrestle. Kaitlyn as her main challenger; a Diva that has come a tremendously long way in a very short space of time and can also wrestle pretty good now. Layla has improved since she came back from injury; she's added new moves to her arsenal and such. Natalya isn't doing a farting gimmick any more, although she is still hovering with Khali and Swoggle. Even Alicia fox and The Bellas can put on a better match than they used to these days.
    On top of that, NxT has a roster of very good Divas waiting in the wings to be called up.

Hottest Divas (you can't pick one): Layla, Kaitlyn and Paige.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!