Page 63 of 74 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Divas HQ

Blog Entries
    Just watched this (pretty funny too) and discovered that when Rosa Mendes isn't wearing makeup, she's quite pretty! Who'd have thought?

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/video/...le-show-online

Yeah I was surprised too, I didn't even recognized her at first. She's kinda vulgar at ringside usually.

Blog Entries
    Did I or Did I Not...Just Make Your Day

Blog Entries

Next Contender for Diva's Title?

The Divas Roster is very small and versatile but not dominant when it comes to in-ring championship contendership. Tamina got demolished by Kaitlyn twice the other week so it does not look like she is getting pushed anymore for the time being. If I had to pick it would be Natalya since they made her a bit more dominant and cocky but she lost on Superstars to the Funkadactyls and Saturday Morning Slam to the Champ Kaitlyn which kind of dwindled her chances. So who should it be? Layla? Alicia Fox? Who can give Kaitlyn entertaining competition?
    Last edited by Mckenzie; 03-01-2013 at 09:19 PM.
    Did I or Did I Not...Just Make Your Day

Blog Entries
    I think they are going to keep with Tamina for the time being... If I had to predict who would be next though I'd guess AJ Lee... She is the only heel diva on the roster that I can think of that has been pushed as a strong diva... among other things.
    Last edited by Dennis; 03-01-2013 at 09:28 PM.

I would love to see Natalya used more and given the chance to feud with Kaitlyn, I think that could be pretty decent with both being of a similar build and have the same strength quality's. Though.. I know she's having to guide the Not so-Great Khali to the ring these days so I think she's busy.

I like Tamina and I think like Dennis said, they will likely stick with that feud for a little while. Then with all the personal stuff between Kaitlyn and AJ over the last year and the former friends thing.. I would be surprised if they didn't feud them both, perhaps have AJ holding the title while Dolph holds the title down the line to show how much of a power couple they are.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Should be Nattie- but they are wasting her away with Khali.

Only credible person left would be Tamina as AJ doesn't wrestle anymore and Laya is never on TV(bar a match recently. They really should just call up Paige and some of the NXT divas- and have Niaomi(spelling?) wrestle more

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

I believe Tamina is going to keep her feud with Kaitlyn going. I think the higher ups in the company know that the Divas are crap at the moment so they're not going to want their main lady losing at this point. It would cheapen the division to have a champion that doesn't win. I feel Tamina is going to get more and more aggressive as the feud continues and she'll eventually get it.

On the fantasy side of things, I would like to see Natalya or Naomi get a chance. And I may catch a lot of flack for this, but I thought Alicia Fox looked good in her match on Superstars. I wouldn't mind seeing her get a small push.
    I want to know who looked at David Otunga and said "You know something? This guy's good." They deserve to be fired.

Alicia is not horrible in the ring in a Kelly Kelly way- but she isn't all that great either. She had her title run before

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    I doubt WWE would play off it, but didn't Aksana help Eve assault Kaitlyn or something like that last fall? I don't recall the specifics, but I was an instant fan of Aksana from the NXT season 3 when she was a blonde and had a short lived relationship with Goldust. I'd loved to see Aksana showcased a bit more.