Page 52 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Divas HQ

Blog Entries
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    I'd like to see Victoria return. Have her, Trish Stratus, Michelle McCool, Lita, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, and Kharma as the main focus of the divas

Blog Entries
    I think Victoria is done, wrestling wise. She has been holding her knee a few times after her matches, I honestly think this is it for her, 2012 will probably be her last year in wrestling
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    man what a hot crowd
    Right to Un-censor!

I'd like to see Taeler Hendrix get given a chance in the WWE.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

From Past To Present: Comparing the Past to the Present

Notable Past Divas:

Attitude Era

Sable: The kelly kelly of the attitude era, only more conceited. Basically, i tend to think of sable as a complete bitch, albeit an amazingly hot one, because of her lack of ability and her hype and success. Her place belonged in the swimsuit contests and bra and panties matches, rather than scuffing up the records of great divas like Jacqueline and Tori.

Jacqueline: WWE totally underutilised her after the PMS storyline with Terri Runnels. I feel like she could and should have been more involved in the division following the attitude era and the invasion. However, i give WWE props for giving her the Cruiserweight Title. A great smackdown moment there.

Terri: She had little in-ring talent, but she knew her place a hell of a lot better than Sable did. She knew she was manager material and was successful with Goldust, Val Venis, The Hardy Boyz, and Meat. Having her around gave wrestlers more star power.

Chyna: I always liked chyna. She was tough, not afraid to get down and dirty, and had talent to boot. I wish she could have had a chance to wreck the divas division.

Tori: Another underutilised in-ring diva. I liked her storyline with Kane and X-Pac but feel that it may have hindered her in terms of getting a push

The Kat: What a travesty of a Women's Championship run, right up there with my next ones.

Moolah and Mae: Don't get me wrong, i love them both and i think the fact that they got air time was nice, but i don't think moolah was women's champion material at that point. She was how old now? And mae has been the same thing for years, the horny comic relief, and that is a good thing.

Ivory: It's a shame that ivory came to WWE so late. Her work with GLOW was well known, but i think she could have helped the non-existent women's division in the early 90s and the Alundra Blayze (or rather Madusa) dominated days. However, she was successful, and i particularly liked her RTC storyline. It was a good touch to her character.

Next Post: The Glory Days of Raw and The Dark Ages of Smackdown 2002-2004

Some I left off: Nicole Bass, Luna Vachon, Sunny, BB,

Blog Entries
    Check out Kaitlyn's blow job lips -

They really didn't plan this episode out much I think. Her toys are shit - and not the toys I wanted to see of Kaitlyn's

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Check out Kaitlyn's blow job lips -

They really didn't plan this episode out much I think. Her toys are shit - and not the toys I wanted to see of Kaitlyn's
    Check out at 2:17, that bruise on her arm looks like she's been shooting up. Just saying