Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Divas HQ

Fresh Member

Anyone else feel as if the divas division is dead?

The matches are too short and terrible and the title pictures are somewhat a mess, it seems like if youre a diva you can just debut and be considered as the number 1 contender for which ever championship....back in the day there were actual story lines real heated fueds, they would cut decent promo's be even decent manager's or valet's (Yea maryse do something for ted once in a while to stop his losing streak) they are good to look at but the thing is the divas of yesterday knew how to wrestle, unlike today's kick, punch, finisher, pin type of match but you had divas that were technical, highflying etc. and if these divas have wrestling talent theyve gotta show it!!!, it seems everytime wwe has a divas match i tend to go get something to drink so i can watch the next match which could be mediocre as well but there is actual wrestling in it as well....

my bad if it went too long... bottom line vince hire divasfor their wrestling ability not just for what makes you pitch a tent in ur pants... and if that last line sounded cheezy my bad as well

THANK U!!!! Women's wrestling has turned to crap over the last 5 years. Seriously, who wants to watch the bella twins in a match. Half of the women's roster sucks. Only a few are good and they are the ones that are underused.
    If you're a fan of Randy Orton, join the Randy Orton Fan Club

PSN ID: WWE_Charmed_Diva

RIP Lance Cade and Luna Vachon

Quote Originally Posted by RKOViper View Post
    The Divas wore granny suits the other week. I don't see any playboy involvement anytime soon. STUPID STUPID STUPID kids trying to take over WWE. WWE is for us adults!!! Kids, go watch pokemon or whatever you pre-puberty lot watch!
    Pokemon now is crap and Cartoon Network (here in the US) is turning reality TV. The only good shows are in the night and parents won't allow kids to stay up at night. DARN!!!!!!!!! wrestling is screwed!!!!

The divas division has never been the same since trish left but wwe needs skilled divas not the usreless models they have got

Blog Entries
    The Divas should have one title only and the whole diva roster should be non-brand specific. Otherwise they're just spread too thin

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The Divas should have one title only and the whole diva roster should be non-brand specific. Otherwise they're just spread too thin
    good point , as far as i see it each brand has 3 divas who are seriously getting turns with the title, the other divas are either there for commerical reasons (bellas) or to job or put other divas over to the crowd (gail kim)...
    X360 Gamertag- War7head7

Mis......terrr...Anderson.......And..der...son!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmachine View Post
    good point , as far as i see it each brand has 3 divas who are seriously getting turns with the title, the other divas are either there for commerical reasons (bellas) or to job or put other divas over to the crowd (gail kim)...
    Yeah I wish they would give the belt to Kim. She is probably their best worker. Make the Bellas valets or something, get Natalya in there and bring back Beth!

Fresh Member
    i agree the divas wrestiling is dead. They botch moves really bad, and they just suck to watch. dont get me wrong they are nice to stare at and watch, but not to wrestle. the only ones that i could say are actually good at wrestlibg is michelle mccool and kelly kelly. the rest are horrible.

Blog Entries
    the problem with the WWE is that they don't listen to what the Diva fans want, i mean Vince makes them put on shit 1 minute matches & the crowd can't get into them.. & they always revolve the titles around the same few Divas, Jillian, Natalya & Gail Kim are most deserving of a title run, but instead they had a fuzzball & a cocky slut as Diva Champion..

they push the Divas that can't wrestle & make the decent ones sit around doing nothing or walking to the ring & doing nothing.. if they hadn't have released all the good Divas (Mickie, Katie, Serena & Savannah) they could have had a good division, similar to the one back from 2000 - 2006

the divas division is not yet dead, but pretty soon fans will lose interest in them & eventually the Diva division will be gone from WWE, much like what happened back in 1990, the creative team need to smarten up before it's too late
    Right to Un-censor!

The divas matches have not been that great since the days of lita and trish i think. I havent been a fan of these two titles for the womans division seems there is no need for it. They should unify the titles and maybe one day bring back the cruiserweight title that it replaced before. The matches have been very short and quite boring alot of the time espically on raw. the need to unify the titles i say