Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Divas HQ

My favourite are Layla and Eve torres,I've watch Layla match and shes quick.
    As for Eve I admit she botched moves here and there but she actually can wrestle compare to Kelly kelly,Eve trained hard but thats just me(and the fact that she born same year as me heh)

I think Michelle McCool is the best Diva in the WWE at the moment, I think she is the only one who is constantly on the ball, I was never a fan of hers as a face but since she turned heel she has got her gimmick and her character completely nailed and her partnership with Layla has been very entertaining, I loved the Mickie James angle and its the first Diva angle I actually liked since Mickie and Trish

New Diva in Playboy!

With WWE's PG rating, does this mean no more Divas in playboy??? I would really love to see some of the newer ones in PB like Eve, Rosa, Kelly, etc.

Nope. Unless Vince is aroused.

If only that were to happen.

Not going to happen. If the divas want to be in playboy, they should part ways with the WWE or go to TNA.

I also blame Linda for this.

Yeah. Dam campaign run.

If you've seen one Diva naked you've seen them all, they are all just clones of each other and not really as hot as you could really hope to find, being skinny is the only real quality they need to have to qualify for Diva status