Page 13 of 74 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Divas HQ

Normal Member
    I'm From N.E.W Jers, where plenty murders occurs
    my eyes have just seen the glory of Torrie Wilson's goodies. thank you WWE and Playboy
    lol umad?

Blog Entries
    i always watched to see Jazz & Trish.. & on Smackdown i lived for Torrie Wilson!
    Right to Un-censor!

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Gangsta View Post
    my eyes have just seen the glory of Torrie Wilson's goodies. thank you WWE and Playboy
    Just? Good lord man they've been out there for years
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Uhhhh..........................

Quote Originally Posted by Belzova View Post
    Uhhhh..........................
    What? Something on my shirt?

#REAL!

This is a played out melody. The Diva's of today are obviously incapable of holding a candle to the likes of those who were present in that Video that was posted in the first comment on this forum. Perhaps the Diva's today do not train regularly like the Diva's of the past did. That is why they 'tend to botch things more, and always seem sloppy when the get on the rope, slide into the ring, or even look goofy while running. It is not the WWE's fault. These Diva's poor determination is to blame for this. An before you even bring this up as an attack response to me I am already aware of Gail Kim. They most likely never use her much because she would make their Diva's look second rate. The last match I remember from Gail Kim she was trying to make the match fast paced an ended up getting herself knocked out. But that is just my thought on this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    This is a played out melody. The Diva's of today are obviously incapable of holding a candle to the likes of those who were present in that Video that was posted in the first comment on this forum. Perhaps the Diva's today do not train regularly like the Diva's of the past did. That is why they 'tend to botch things more, and always seem sloppy when the get on the rope, slide into the ring, or even look goofy while running. It is not the WWE's fault. These Diva's poor determination is to blame for this. An before you even bring this up as an attack response to me I am already aware of Gail Kim. They most likely never use her much because she would make their Diva's look second rate. The last match I remember from Gail Kim she was trying to make the match fast paced an ended up getting herself knocked out. But that is just my thought on this matter.
    I agree here. Diva's matches aren't like back then. Back then you saw improvements and you were actually impressed. Now its like these girls aren't doing it right or aren't strong enough.

#REAL!

I thought you meant batteries.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Belzova View Post
    They make for great bathroom breaks nowadays. If the Divas did more powerbombs, sidewalk slams, moonsaults, an so on then I will be thrilled about a Divas match but they can barely do a slap without botching it.
    They botched dumping a bucket.