Page 17 of 74 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Divas HQ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post

I miss Glamarella lol
    Ahhh, back when Santino wasn't a joke...
    I hope they re-visit this partnership sometime in the future.
    On a side note: WWE had plans to start a sitcom starring Santino and Beth. I wonder if we'll see that when the WWE network launches in the future?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I'm so glad Gail Kim slammed the creative team, they have treated her like crap. When she returned in 2009 and attacked McCool & Maryse i thought she would get the Divas title.. but instead she was left to job to Maryse, Alicia Fox and Michelle.
    Right to Un-censor!

Beth + Gail = Love.

Blog Entries
    Beth, Natalya and Gail = best wrestlers
    Kelly, Kaitlyn and Layla = the hottest

Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    I'm so glad Gail Kim slammed the creative team, they have treated her like crap. When she returned in 2009 and attacked McCool & Maryse i thought she would get the Divas title.. but instead she was left to job to Maryse, Alicia Fox and Michelle.
    Yes, thing is that they have done that with every Diva for good or bad.

Same happened to Eve, one day out of no where se got her second title reign, the she lost and get lost from Raw only for Kharma to destroy here, which is not bad but the tiem she is not used is bad. Why? because she like the other girls who have no Wrestling background start losing their tune.

Gail had a couple of miss happenings when she debuted, which in reality I attach it more to her opponents to be honest, but that was no reason to limit them at all.

Hopefully someone realize their potential.

And Yes, Knockouts are better right now in my view. Yes, a lot of former divas there, that shows you that in WWE they were wasted.

Blog Entries
    Natalya vs Alicia Fox this past week on WWE Superstars lasted 9 minutes!!!
    Right to Un-censor!

Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    Natalya vs Alicia Fox this past week on WWE Superstars lasted 9 minutes!!!
    Wow that great, hope to see it over the weekend (Can't sream it from my location with out the help of a proxy), 9 minutes is a right amount of time, do they have commercials on the streaming? How was the crowd? did they looked interested? I really hope so.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by maar13 View Post
    Wow that great, hope to see it over the weekend (Can't sream it from my location with out the help of a proxy), 9 minutes is a right amount of time, do they have commercials on the streaming? How was the crowd? did they looked interested? I really hope so.
    They got really behind Nattie, and gave Alicia some heat at the end after her win. The match is already on YouTube my friend

Right to Un-censor!

Lets concentrate on getting some of the males over before we start putting Beth Phoenix over with them. They have a lot of work to do as it is. She was her most over when paired with Santino...how about just being creative and doing something WWE doesn't seem capable of doing anymore and giving her a watchable storyline.