Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

They took my sign

I went to the Smackdown Taping here in Kansas City, Mo. (No spoilers) Well I made a few posters, one of them was an EWN sign, it was great. But WWE people took my sign. They thought I was promoting another Wrestling business ...The poster just said EWN Scottland vs IPITS except it had some great graphic art with it (props to my buddy who made it).
    My question to you all is have you ever had that happen to you? Where they took your sign or anything.
    CM Punk is not impressed with Chris Jericho.

I think they're on to us. Must be why they took it.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    I bet your right, the guys that took it assumed the EWN was an Indy promotion and perhaps IPITS and Scottland were it's top stars.

**Damn, we are a threat to the WWE? I do know we would have done things differently in the J. Hardy vs Sting PPV match and that way things wouldn't be OP!

I was trying to explain to them that it's not any wrestling promotion. Its a news site. But they didnt care.

Also does anyone know how you get ringside seats at Live tapings or house shows? When tickets when on sale I bought them like 2 mins of them going on sale. I still got 3rd row floor seats hard camera side.

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by dres1214 View Post
    Also does anyone know how you get ringside seats at Live tapings or house shows? When tickets when on sale I bought them like 2 mins of them going on sale. I still got 3rd row floor seats hard camera side.
    Dres1214, IPEEINTHESHOWER is touched you thought of him when making your sign. Thanks man, it made my day. Sorry those bastards took it. They have taken my signs before and I think I know why they took yours. Most likely when you held up your sign it blocked the view of the hard camera. That's a big no-no since you were pretty close to the ring. As for the tickets I ALWAYS go through a ticket broker. It's more expensive but I get to choose where I want to sit. I know someone in the business and he helps me out to whatever show I want to attend. You can find front row seats online as well but its not cheap. I have paid well over 5-8 times over the original ticket value for seats.
    Once again, thanks for thinking of me when making your sign, you made IPEEINTHESHOWER smile today, thanks for that.

You sir get a

I would mark the hell out if EWN gets to be on TV.

Boston had SEScoops.

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Dres1214, IPEEINTHESHOWER is touched you thought of him when making your sign. Thanks man, it made my day. Sorry those bastards took it. They have taken my signs before and I think I know why they took yours. Most likely when you held up your sign it blocked the view of the hard camera. That's a big no-no since you were pretty close to the ring. As for the tickets I ALWAYS go through a ticket broker. It's more expensive but I get to choose where I want to sit. I know someone in the business and he helps me out to whatever show I want to attend. You can find front row seats online as well but its not cheap. I have paid well over 5-8 times over the original ticket value for seats.
    Once again, thanks for thinking of me when making your sign, you made IPEEINTHESHOWER smile today, thanks for that.

You sir get a
    Thank you good sir! No I wasn't blocking the camera, I was sitting in front of the camera if that makes sense. Your lucky you got connections. I will look into it more when they come again. I keep getting closer and closer. One of these days I will be ringside and will display my sign.

Blog Entries
    I don't know whats worse, the fact that they took your sign away or the fact that you had a poster promoting a flame war between IPITS and Scottland.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    I don't know whats worse, the fact that they took your sign away or the fact that you had a poster promoting a flame war between IPITS and Scottland.
    IPITS vs Scottland has more entertainment.