Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    Words and actions don't mix though, the only one who has really shown all out that he's in a stable is Joe. Sting's acting like he's jnust been reading from a script, Magnus is wondering why he's with the other guys and Angle's clearly trying to ignore that MEM happened
    Although it was mentioned, although the team is pretty much over... It just hadn't been made clear yet...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I haven't been catching Impact at all lately but from the bits and pieces I've seen/heard/read....things seem to be nothing what they used to be. I think H has it best above though; it may seem to be disintegrating but I guess there's still some stuff being done minimally.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    see how well protective you are with tna thinking joe is gonna get a title shot? what clue has tna shown joe will even get a title shot? joe will get a better chance putting himself in another x division title match. of course tna is gonna put kurt in the scene, and kurt may even be champion next year...also sting cant get another title shot, and you cant guarantee anything tna will do
    It pretty much the direction they heading in having Magnus feud with his former Mafia brothers, beside they tease this back last year the Magnus/Joe feud, but it didn't eve go to far.... Joe vs Magnus will set up the AJ return in early 2014/January at Genesis...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    It pretty much the direction they heading in having Magnus feud with his former Mafia brothers, beside they tease this back last year the Magnus/Joe feud, but it didn't eve go to far.... Joe vs Magnus will set up the AJ return in early 2014/January at Genesis...
    tna is a clusterfuck, which sums it up. it hasnt shown he will feud with his mates, but if we see joe is the title scene then cool. its about time and only time will show. everything in tna, i wont get my hopes up

The only way I see a Joe Magnus feud is if Magnus does not beat Joe cleanly in the tournament. If Magnus takes the low road I can see Joe stepping up with the whole you can't beat fair and square.

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Do u work for tna???????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Obama View Post
    Do u work for tna???????
    What do you think???

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Obama View Post
    Do u work for tna???????
    yes, he does

I think they have disbanded the Mafia already just not on camera.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I think they have disbanded the Mafia already just not on camera.
    In the advertisements, they mention Sting suppose to address the State of the Main Event Mafia tomorrow night/on Impact...