Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Breaking up the Mafia 2

Well let see in the past few weeks Bound For Glory we seen Magnus beat Sting, we see Joe win less, Angle crash and burn injury and reject the HOF, Sting questioning but believing Magnus actions....
    Since MEM 2 is breaking up or so it seems what directions should all go in???

My answer although I don't like the Magnus heel turn, but maybe it going serve a purpose to finally have the Samoa Joe vs Magnus feud before 2013 is over....
    Angle I can see contending for the TNA title in 2014 and having some new memorable matches with AJ Styles by Lockdown and on-wards....
    Now Sting does he stay or retire??? I say know Sting's loyalty he stays in TNA.. But if he does end up leaving this might be his last chance to go to the WWE for a year or 2 of glory!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

should have never formed but, tna has a thing to form factions. joe should never been in there, he could have been used better. angle in the title scene? how about some one new?

Blog Entries
    It all about long term, and who and how someone should be pushed.... Anyways I do see Magnus in the title picture, ending his feud with Sting then feuding with Joe, and eventually Angle, and AJ Styles....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    It all about long term, and who and how someone should be pushed.... Anyways I do see Magnus in the title picture, ending his feud with Sting then feuding with Joe, and eventually Angle, and AJ Styles....
    I think Magnus still has some work to do before main eventing, although I do so potential in him. I agree that a feud with Joe would do him a lot of good.

I feel sorry for Joe though. Every time he seems to get rolling, they just have him lose for about 2 months straight.

They should just take the clusterfuck route and have everyone fight each other. That's what usually ends up happening anyway.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

long term and tna just doesnt go together, clusterfuck and tna does. i dont see joe being in the title scene.. i dont see why you think that, unless its what you wish to see. there is so much i wish to see, but is just sorta gonna be there. they do seem to have him go off, then out of nowhere drop him. its hard to believe in anything. like how dixie would tweet about her surprises, then they all end up duds. im sure magnus will go into the title picture, i also can see tna finding away for sting getting a title shot. its not like tna hasnt broken their own rules.

Blog Entries
    It going to happen, they TNA going fit Magnus vs Joe in and eventually throw Angle in for a shot down the line... Esp if Magnus is the go to guy of the company now.... Then I also see Sting getting back in the title picture as well, all depending what his yearly decision is go or stay!!

What breakup? It's almost become nonexistent lately anyways from what I've seen...maybe it does or doesn't have to do with Aces and Eights being gone just about entirely and completely, but to me they've ceased to exist as it is.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    What breakup? It's almost become nonexistent lately anyways from what I've seen...maybe it does or doesn't have to do with Aces and Eights being gone just about entirely and completely, but to me they've ceased to exist as it is.
    They still a team or stable, even during the gauntlet battle royal they talked about Sting and Magnus being in the MEM together!!

They still a team or stable, even during the gauntlet battle royal they talked about Sting and Magnus being in the MEM together!!
    Words and actions don't mix though, the only one who has really shown all out that he's in a stable is Joe. Sting's acting like he's jnust been reading from a script, Magnus is wondering why he's with the other guys and Angle's clearly trying to ignore that MEM happened

It going to happen, they TNA going fit Magnus vs Joe in and eventually throw Angle in for a shot down the line... Esp if Magnus is the go to guy of the company now.... Then I also see Sting getting back in the title picture as well, all depending what his yearly decision is go or stay!!
    see how well protective you are with tna thinking joe is gonna get a title shot? what clue has tna shown joe will even get a title shot? joe will get a better chance putting himself in another x division title match. of course tna is gonna put kurt in the scene, and kurt may even be champion next year...also sting cant get another title shot, and you cant guarantee anything tna will do