Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53
  1. #1
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,534
    Blog Entries
    2

    Which next-gen console will be reaffirming your virginity?

    Just a couple weeks until launch for both PS4 and Xbox One. Which one do you plan on getting? Are you going to get either? And do you plan on getting it on the launch date, or will you wait a bit longer?

    For me, I'll be getting the PS4, but not at the launch date.

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    I'll probably eventually get the ps4. But as long as they are still making ps3 games, I'll wait
     

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    I will be defecting from Xbox for the PS4. Same graphics card and processor really no difference between the consoles except price.

    I hear Xbox still has over 100 games to be released over the next 3 years so i will be waiting.

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I'll probably eventually get the ps4. But as long as they are still making ps3 games, I'll wait
    This for me. Plus the cost. When that comes down to my kind of price, I'll invest.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #5
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,376
    Blog Entries
    6
    Atari??????

  6. #6
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,681
    I'm planning on waiting a year until I see what both consoles have to offer but I'll probably get the Xbox One. I'm 80% sure Microsoft will drop the price once they realise the majority of people are buying the cheaper option that is the PS4.

    In the meantime, I plan on getting a PS3 so I can finish off the Ratchet and Clank series and play The Last of Us and the Kingdom Hearts HD Remix.

  7. #7
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Just a couple weeks until launch for both PS4 and Xbox One. Which one do you plan on getting? Are you going to get either? And do you plan on getting it on the launch date, or will you wait a bit longer?

    For me, I'll be getting the PS4, but not at the launch date.
    Neither currently.

    Both have yet to interest me whatsoever. Still time to change that like.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  8. #8
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    I'm planning on waiting a year until I see what both consoles have to offer but I'll probably get the Xbox One. I'm 80% sure Microsoft will drop the price once they realise the majority of people are buying the cheaper option that is the PS4.

    In the meantime, I plan on getting a PS3 so I can finish off the Ratchet and Clank series and play The Last of Us and the Kingdom Hearts HD Remix.
    The only reason Xbox is higher is because they are including the kinect. If the ps4 came bundled with their kinect equivalent item I'm sure the price would be higher
     

  9. #9
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    The only reason Xbox is higher is because they are including the kinect. If the ps4 came bundled with their kinect equivalent item I'm sure the price would be higher
    That's just one of the reasons I'm not keen on getting the Xbox One at launch. If the kinect isn't required, why not offer a cheaper version that doesn't have the kinect come with it?

  10. #10
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    That's just one of the reasons I'm not keen on getting the Xbox One at launch. If the kinect isn't required, why not offer a cheaper version that doesn't have the kinect come with it?
    Extremely true. I'd be more keen to go with it if they gave u the one in two options. With kinect and without. I'm a fan of halo and dead rising
     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.