View Poll Results: Did Royal Rumble Deserve To Be Crapped On By Pittsburgh?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • It certainly did.

25 58.14%
  • Yes and No.

12 27.91%
  • No it didn't.

4 9.30%
  • The audience's reaction does not matter to me.

2 4.65%
Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TDot View Post
    Guys remember this is WWE, if we think Bryan will win....he probably wont unfortunately.

Remember the rumors last year? The rumor for months was that Ortan was gonna win it, and it never happened.

This year for months the rumor has been that CM Punk was gonna win it....but now I have my doubts because of the rumored match between him and Trips at Mania.

Honestly in my opinion it has to be Punk or Bryan. Reigns is still too "young" in his WWE career to win it this year. Lets give him next year and see how he does.

But with Mania matches still up in the air I don't think they will decide on the winner of the Rumble until the last second when at least some of the matches for mania are booked in 100%. Right now we are hearing so many different combination of matches that if some turn out to be true possibly neither Punk or Bryan will win the rumble.

HOWEVER....there is also a rumor of Ortan vs Punk for the title on mania so I would think Punk is the favorite for the rumble Bryan is second.

Ugh....Get your shit together WWE!
    how do they have to get there shit together?

orton is a one time rr winner. i think he is gonna win which will end up a rematch with cena. meaning cena will win at tlc. wm should be interesting to see what they do with only 1 championship match. more matches or longer matches?

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    how do they have to get there shit together?
    Dude you haven't been watching lately? Their booking of feuds and storylines is down right pathetic. They can't make their minds up on anything and when they do they abruptly change it. Like Ortan vs Cena out of nowhere and randonly taking Punk out of the Wyatt feud when it was supposed to keep going. They literally make plans then change them constantly!

What I mean is they keep changing stuff last second and have no long term plans in place. Hence why we are 4 months away from Mania with no confirmed matches and the fact that they have to constantly re write shows and have zero direction for like 80% of their roster outside the main superstars.

Case in point, they change Miz Heel then admit that the writing team "forgot" about his Christmas movie coming out hence why they had him acting like a face a week later in the Strahan Segment.

That's what I mean, they need to get their shit together.

Dude you haven't been watching lately? Their booking of feuds and storylines is down right pathetic. They can't make their minds up on anything and when they do they abruptly change it. Like Ortan vs Cena out of nowhere and randonly taking Punk out of the Wyatt feud when it was supposed to keep going. They literally make plans then change them constantly!

What I mean is they keep changing stuff last second and have no long term plans in place. Hence why we are 4 months away from Mania with no confirmed matches and the fact that they have to constantly re write shows and have zero direction for like 80% of their roster outside the main superstars.

Case in point, they change Miz Heel then admit that the writing team "forgot" about his Christmas movie coming out hence why they had him acting like a face a week later in the Strahan Segment.

isorry i didn't know you worked for wwe and knew everything that happens in the back.

Blog Entries

Yeah I wouldn't believe everything you read on these "100% totally legit" wrestling news sites.
    I think WWE is very palatable at the minute, much better considering the state it was in a few years back.

As for the Rumble winner, I think it's going to bee Punk or Bryan.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

i dont know if wwe does everything on the fly because its been said also they have multiple scripts written like 6 months (maybe, who knows) in advance

Blog Entries
    Wait, everyone thought Orton was going to win last years mania? When The Rock was going to be champion?

Yea, everyone would have been silly then. I'm pretty sure most of us knew that Cena was going to win. In fact when I guessed Cena in the prediction contest it didn't help me out at all pretty much because so did everyone else.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Wait, everyone thought Orton was going to win last years mania? When The Rock was going to be champion?

Yea, everyone would have been silly then. I'm pretty sure most of us knew that Cena was going to win. In fact when I guessed Cena in the prediction contest it didn't help me out at all pretty much because so did everyone else.
    Daniel Bryan is the obvious favorite for the title.

Punk being second and Sheamus being a possibly dark horse. ( I think he's about to come back from injury, please correct me if I'm wrong.)
    #BeJelly

Ryan Clark has a special milk bottle that can intercept all of Vince's thoughts, so his 'news stories' are all true!

Orton wins at TLC (Cena slips off his oily body and through a table)

Cena wins the Rumble, then beats Orton at Mania, gets challenged by and beats Taker at Mania on the same night, 95% of the Drive By IWC kill themselves and I piss myself laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    isorry i didn't know you worked for wwe and knew everything that happens in the back.
    Hence why I said Rumors big guy....rumors.

And no I totally don't believe everything I read on the `dirt sheets` i was simply stating my own opinion based off stuff I read and have been watching and put two and two together.

HENCE why I believe they need to get their shit together because just off watching Raw and Smackdown it seems feuds are rushed, for a lot of stuff there is very little build up to feuds outside the few i mentioned and things just generally seem thrown together for the most part.