Thread: Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre

I just saw his match against Rey on smackdown tonight and was very impressed with him! I like his new aggressive and mean side. Kinda reminds me of hhh for some reason. Idk why. I'd like to see him get a push

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    I just saw his match against Rey on smackdown tonight and was very impressed with him! I like his new aggressive and mean side. Kinda reminds me of hhh for some reason. Idk why. I'd like to see him get a push
    he'll get a push, he was set for one but his lady messed that up for him, but i see that push coming right back to him

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Sigh.... Women... They'll be the death of us all! But seriously I really enjoyed seeing him be more aggressive! I think the wwe lacks that in heels. A serious, aggressive fighter. Win or lose he still looks formidable.

Blog Entries
    So is he a face or a heel? Do people cheer him? Its kind of weird when you see a mean streak from him.

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Sigh.... Women... They'll be the death of us all! But seriously I really enjoyed seeing him be more aggressive! I think the wwe lacks that in heels. A serious, aggressive fighter. Win or lose he still looks formidable.
    Actually Tiffany didn't mess up Drew push. His push was already dead when the domestic disturbance ocurred.
    Drew actually killed his own push. The guy was being shown as a major heel, but he got no reaction at all, I mean Eve Torres got more reaction than him.
    But I agree, his more agressive character might save his career.

I thought he was pretty lame for a long time, but recently I have seen him do things in the ring that lead me to believe he has a lot more wrestling ability than what WWE is letting him show.

I agree with Brown One about not knowing if he is supposed to be a face or heel right now though.

Maybe he's going for a tweener type? I know, everyones favorite category! I think he should stay heel. I think the E should only have 1 tweener.... And orton needs to pick his game up if he's gonna keep that title! But now to counter what I said just 2 seconds ago, I'd like him to stay heel but am curious what he'd be like as a face... Or even in a tag team

Blog Entries
    It seems strange that hes a face..but at the end of the match, he shows no mercy and takes out his opponents. I actually like that though. Its much better than that "Chosen One" gimmick. That seemed to be big back then, but went nowhere.