Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I don't understand 1 thing about NXT: How can Hornswoggle be a pro if he "can't talk"?

Blog Entries
    I don't see why WWE should get rid of NXT. Sure it's horrible with all the stupid challenges, but it does give guys from FCW a chance to perform in front of a big crowd, and they do learn from that. And like someone else said, it costs virtually nothing for WWE to make!!
    And as for Hornswoggle boing a pro, well, all I'll say is, Titus O'Neill isn't a good wrestler anyway, he's going to get worse if anything with Swoggle as his pro!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    I don't understand 1 thing about NXT: How can Hornswoggle be a pro if he "can't talk"?
    Learn to speak grunt! All jokes aside, you are right!

Yes. NXT could be better, but one thing it dose well is give the FCW guys some xposure. Sure it's not on TV anymore, but even 50,000 people watching them online is better than what they get in FCW. Plus, I beleive the WWE will get NXT back on the air once they find a home for it.

Blog Entries
    nxt 5 = russo swerve

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Learn to speak grunt! All jokes aside, you are right!
    Dude didn't Hornswoggle say "kiss me I'm irish!" on St Patricks Day a few years back? Lol so much for following through.

Blog Entries
    I have a suspicion that this will be the last season of NXT especially with the redemption theme! Basically they might be phasing it out and not right away until they see what results they get back from Tough Enough.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    I have a suspicion that this will be the last season of NXT especially with the redemption theme! Basically they might be phasing it out and not right away until they see what results they get back from Tough Enough.
    Season 5 won't be the last. The winner is getting a spot on NXT 6!

I hope NXT dies soon
    Without a channel hosting it, the show is doing nothig to build new stars
    Mantain Tough Enough: Reality tv is something that appels to a lot of people, and you can start getting behind the kids on the show.
    Create a third brand: I know a lot of people would not agree on this but WWE is in need of a third brand like WWECW. The young movement start and develop in ECW, guys like morrison, kofi, bourne, sheamus, miz, punk were all created there. So put a third brand instead of NXT, get a channel willing to put it on tv and create stars

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    I hope NXT dies soon
    Without a channel hosting it, the show is doing nothig to build new stars
    Mantain Tough Enough: Reality tv is something that appels to a lot of people, and you can start getting behind the kids on the show.
    Create a third brand: I know a lot of people would not agree on this but WWE is in need of a third brand like WWECW. The young movement start and develop in ECW, guys like morrison, kofi, bourne, sheamus, miz, punk were all created there. So put a third brand instead of NXT, get a channel willing to put it on tv and create stars
    In a way, Superstars is a third brand. The guys that perform on that barely appear on the 2 main shows, and all the guys that appear on Superstars are generally younger talent (Trent Barretta, JTG, Tyson Kid, DH Smith, Yoshi Tatsu, Chris Masters, Curt Hawkins etc), with a few vets to help them along (Regal, Henry etc). So in a way, Superstars is a show for the younger guys.