Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cody Rhodes and his future.

Where do you guys think he stands as far as becoming a major superstar? I feel if vince wanted to homage dusty or his brother they could get cody on some real airtime. He just needs some fucking kneepads.
    eat your metamucil and say your prayers, brother!"

-Hulk Hogan

I think he has no where to go but up. He is already in a singels match with Rey Mysterio a Wrestlemania so WWE must be high on him right now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockMaster View Post
    Where do you guys think he stands as far as becoming a major superstar? I feel if vince wanted to homage dusty or his brother they could get cody on some real airtime. He just needs some fucking kneepads.
    Cody Can Go the Distance i see Him becoming A future world Champion i think that he needs more Time to Grow and Perfect his Character a little more. Give him like a Good 3 or 4 more Good Feuds like the one With Rey and he will be on top like The Miz. I can Tell hes willing To bust his ass off to Get there just about if Vince is going to him the chance. I think all that will Depend on How This Feud ends with Rey and how good of a job he does. So Far So good

Blog Entries
    I like this thing they're doing with him right now. For some reason I prefer the spoiled whiny brat to the dashing character, although the 2 could easily work together

Blog Entries
    I'm glad hes not being misused, like many other talented superstars have in the past, by being put into a stupid feud that has no positive outcome. Rhodes hadn't been wrestling for about a month, but he sold his nose injury really well, and made his match with Rey at Mania mean something.

On a side note, I'm pissed off at this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12709598

First Christchurch, then the Aussie floods, now this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    I'm glad hes not being misused, like many other talented superstars have in the past, by being put into a stupid feud that has no positive outcome. Rhodes hadn't been wrestling for about a month, but he sold his nose injury really well, and made his match with Rey at Mania mean something.

On a side note, I'm pissed off at this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12709598

I'm with you here Brownie. Makes you wonder about that whole 2012 thing doesn't it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm with you here Brownie. Makes you wonder about that whole 2012 thing doesn't it?
    Not really. By the way, theres an even earlier "end date" than 2012. Its May 21, 2011. All of last week, some religious folk have giving out a pamphlet saying that God will flood the world on that date, or something like that. I'm all for religion, but an end date..really? People can believe what they want, but I believe that the world will be here for a very long time to come. On both days, I'm going to go about life like I normally do. Have fun with it, instead of panicking.

I don't know if you have seen this, but it is just terrible

I agree TBO. The fact is we have only been keeping records of floods, Tornados, Tsunamis and earthquakes for the best part of 2 centuries. With the increase in mass media and the increasing accuracy of seismographic technology, we are bound to hear about an increase in Earthquakes/floods even though it's not actually true. There is usually several 8.0+ earthquakes a year and the last decade is actually below every other decade in recorded history. But like i said, we have recorded about a "second's worth" of data (in comparison to the age of the earth) so we have no idea how volatile the earth was in the past to even know if this is just a normal cycle. We can only judge on a tiny period of time.
    That's what happens when a town/city is built on floodplains/below sea level; there is usually extremely bad flooding in towns near me but it never makes the news because it's normal here. They built too close to a river that overflows frequently. If the world end's it would probably be quick so there's no point worrying (although there is under 1% chance that it will happen regardless).

On another note sorry to hear about more bad news heading your way TBO, hopefully everyone can use this prior warning to prepare and there's no loss of life this time.

As 2012 has been brought up; http://www.2012hoax.org just spread the word on that one.

Rhodes in a match with Mysterio shows they have faith. Rhodes COULD be Mysterios last ever opponent if retiring reports are to be believed.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post

Theres only so long you can go calling things coincidences, think about it...didn't a mass amount of birds and fish die a few months back?
    eat your metamucil and say your prayers, brother!"

-Hulk Hogan