0 0%
  • CM Punk

0 0%
  • Edge

2 28.57%
  • Chris Jericho

2 28.57%
    Blog Entries

can you compare the world heavyweight championship to the wwe championship?

this is the question i always asked people some people say yes and some say no i feel that the wwe makes the world heavyweight championship seem like an IC title compared to the wwe championship you had ledgends like ric flair, harley race, and ricky steamboat win the world heavyweight championship now you have a guy like jack swagger winning the title also they hype the wwe championship matches at ppvs more then they hype the world heavyweight championship matches i'm not whining or anything i just think they should have one world title then two world titles

Blog Entries
    Well, here's the way I think about it. Look at who all has held the World Heavyweight Title: Ric Flair, Harley Race, Steamboat, Triple H, Chris Beniot Rey Mysterio, Jack Swagger, CM Punk. All of these men are great WRESTLER'S. Sure there are a couple guys that aren't AWESOME wrestlers: Kane, Jeff Hardy, Goldberg, but you know what to me it just depends on what you've grown up watching. Some people grew up watching the old NWA, aka the World Heavyweight Title. And some people grew up watching the WWF aka the WWE Title. So I mean I know that to guys like Jeff Hardy the World Heavyweight Title meant A LOT more then the WWE. And to others like Triple H they'd rather hold the WWE Title. But to me as a fan it depends on whose holding the title. Since Sheamus is WWE champ and Kane is World Champ, I personally value the World title more. Now let's say Edge wins the WWE title and the Undertaker wins the World title then the WWE title has more value to me. So it just really depends on the guy holding it and the storyline.
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

Blog Entries
    i get what your saying it is that i always felt like the wwe championship was more important then the world heavyweight championship you do have to admit that having two world titles maybe good for both raw and smackdown but i feel they should unify these titles just to have everyone fighting for it the whole brand split thing is kinda fading out

i agree the wwe title has always been ahead of the world heavyweight because of its prestiage but the world title is btter looking than that cena spinner belt hopefully they bring in a new title when the unify the world titles as far as the pol and comparing i pick edge or hhh when hhh held the title it was whn he was on his major ego trip and when evalotion was hot and everyone hated to see him as champion. when edge held it he would find a way of winning since he is the ultimate oppertunist and would lose it not long after maybe a moth long reign at times i liked his reign leading into wrestlemania 24 with taker

I'd like to see more title vs title matches, but not necessarily a unified belt.

I'd also like to see less of the pigeonholing that Raw and SD tends to create. I think it'd be more interesting if the wrestlers and title belts weren't locked into any specific show. Get rid of the draft - if a wrestler's storyline suggests that he'd jump from one show to another or simply show up on both from time to time, let him do it.

I like the look of the World Heavyweight Championship belt better than the WWE Championship spinner belt, in spite of WWE's spinner belt holder suggested as being the #1 wrestler. If I would ever buy a replica belt, I'd get neither of these titles and buy the WWE US Heavyweight Championship belt. *shrugs*

Blog Entries
    I agree that a champion appearing on either show is more entertaining. The unexpected always draws the headlines. Look how Jericho and Show were always on Raw and Smackdown each week.

Um, this isn't a WWE forum.

The world heavyweight title was worn by lex luger , ddp, ric flair, booker t, kevin nash, ron simmons, vadr, hhh batista and dolph ziggler. interesting that the only reason i find it is prestigious bc when flair took the title to wwf a long time ago, wcw made a change from the NWA title. I would say the nwa title is probably more prestigious than the wwe title, but not by much. ithey are all still world titles. ecw too/

there are more than enough people to legitimately fight for the titles on both shows. The titles should not be unified as each carry a strong history behind, and it will cause many conflicts in regards to the titles being properly defended. ric flair used to go to the top rope and get bodyslammed all the time just to keep the title. if u ask me, I find the world heavywieght title a little more prestigious as it looks like a championship. I ll take either one, dont matter to me.

Can't have one Word title there are two shows that do house shows allllll week long. If you Had only one champ then they wouldn't be able to make it to every show and the people wouldn't get to see the top dog of the brand they paid to see.