The Hitman and Grobermen Show ~ Bret Hart Praises Daniel Bryan

Here is a video of an interview with Bret Hart where he praises the hell out of Daniel Bryan:

What do you guys think about his comments? I think he is right on point. Daniel Bryan deserves all the praise he can get and I think the fact that Bret Hart gave him very good comments says he is definitely going to go far in WWE. Hopefully, WWE makes good use of him.

NOTE: Lol at Bret thinking Daniel Bryan came from ECW. xD
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post
    Here is a video of an interview with Bret Hart where he praises the hell out of Daniel Bryan:

What do you guys think about his comments? I think he is right on point. Daniel Bryan deserves all the praise he can get and I think the fact that Bret Hart gave him very good comments says he is definitely going to go far in WWE. Hopefully, WWE makes good use of him.

NOTE: Lol at Bret thinking Daniel Bryan came from ECW. xD
    bret hart also praised the hart dynasty and wanted them to go far...look at were they at now...i think wwe doesnt care about anyone they do what they please....or as vince sees it fittin

I think Daniel Bryan is very very watered down in WWE...both in terms of wrestling and promos. I'm wondering if Bret is judging him on his WWE career or his ROH career.

Bret vs. Kurt Angle would've been one for the ages!

Quote Originally Posted by shanethewolf View Post
    I think Daniel Bryan is very very watered down in WWE...both in terms of wrestling and promos. I'm wondering if Bret is judging him on his WWE career or his ROH career.

Bret vs. Kurt Angle would've been one for the ages!
    probably roh

You're right. Bryan has been watered down a lot in WWE. Still, I doubt Bret watched him very much in ROH as much as he watched him in WWE. So, IMO, he is judging him off his WWE performance and if THIS watered down version of Daniel Bryan can impress someone like Bret Hart ... think of how amazing he would be if WWE let him go ALL OUT.

BTW, Bret Hart vs. Kurt Angle would have been one for the ages.
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

i hope bret hart is right and daniel bryan get's a huge push
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Blog Entries
    Tyson looks to have taken a backseat to stardom, and becoming the US champion, since they have him as a pro on another season on the dreadful NXT.