Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Don't know who this montauros fella is but it's way too soon to compare him to Bam Bam. - waits for Brodus to dive off the top rope like Bigelow -
    yea ur right :/
    idk then just a bigger version of tazz i guess xD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    yea ur right :/
    idk then just a bigger version of tazz i guess xD
    Yeah, if Taz weren't in TNA they could have introduced him as Taz's little brother

Umaga(god bless his soul) vs Clay

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    My first look at him was against Christian (NXT has lost all credibility for me since Low-Ki was canned) and I thought he held his own in the match and kept up with Christian's pacing.
    I didnt follow NXT and this is the first time I saw Clay and you're right he able to held his own in the ring.

Everytime I see him Wrestle I start craving Jello. The guy is astonishingly HUGE. He literally looks like he could kill you if you tried to fight him on the Street. I thought it was kind of weird that he went out so easily by the hands of Christian after Christian delivered that Tornado DDT on him. The bigger they are, the harder they fall, right? (Something like that).
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    So besides mocking certain wrestlers for their weight, despite the fact that they have tremendous wrestling skill, you want them to fail too?? You need to step back and look at what you've said.

Some are born, and raised into a family where they eat fatty foods e.g.coconuts, chips, KFC, pies(in NewZealand, and Samoa), and will obviously get fat. But somehow, most are born with alot more strength than the other individuals around them. Puzzling huh?
    What amazes me more is that Samoa breeds athletes. Even for their size, they are good.

I remember watching a documentary that Samoan High Schoolers play football with crappy equipment and still play the roughest games. The NFL knows this and wants some of those athletes in their league. Big guys with speed and athletic ability is on the rise.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    What amazes me more is that Samoa breeds athletes. Even for their size, they are good.

I remember watching a documentary that Samoan High Schoolers play football with crappy equipment and still play the roughest games. The NFL knows this and wants some of those athletes in their league. Big guys with speed and athletic ability is on the rise.
    This guy has got it ^^

This guy has got it ^^

Not fat guys, they are athletes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post

*ahem*Tana Umaga. Thats one thing I like about them, they can make do with what they have, and exceed all expectations.

Besides, just because someone is deemed "overweight", doesn't mean that they are not athletic, out of shape, etc.
    There are plenty of people who are considered "overweight", but are in much better health than people who have a "good BMI"

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Yeah, if Taz weren't in TNA they could have introduced him as Taz's little brother
    little big brother that is