Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Honestly Bods, sometimes I think you feel the same way about Cole that I do about Vickie

Although, can anyone see Vickie as assistant to a Cole GM?
    The heat would be off the charts.

Seriously. I think the the entire arena would melt.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    He'll get the bastion booger treatment & for good reason. I see him as a total fail. I dont want to see guys with bigger tiits than my girls in the ring & niether should the rest of you. In no way is he fast or agile. Just another big fat ass.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by merhardt03 View Post
    He'll get the bastion booger treatment & for good reason. I see him as a total fail. I dont want to see guys with bigger tiits than my girls in the ring & niether should the rest of you. In no way is he fast or agile. Just another big fat ass.
    Dusty Rhodes, WWE/WCW Hall of Famer and 3 time...3 time....3 time NWA World Heavyweight Champion says WHAT?

Blog Entries
    Well that was when Big Guys were more favorable. I just dont like to see guys who are big. Dusty was an exception that succeded, but the vast majority will and should fail.

Blog Entries
    I see where you are going but then again I think of guys like Dusty, Bam Bam, Terry Gordy, and even Husky Harris and these guys could, and for Husky, can move! Point is and I'll use the old cliche, you can't always judge a book by it's cover.

Blog Entries
    It appears merhardt likes to see lubed up muscly guys grappling with each other - for what reason I wonder? Hey I don't judge, but if you are so aesthetically focussed I believe there's plenty of other matches you will like. I bet you love it when Chris Masters sneaks up from behind and forces his opponent to submit to his Masterlock eh? Eh?
    Happy Egg Day eWN!!!

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It appears merhardt likes to see lubed up muscly guys grappling with each other - for what reason I wonder? Hey I don't judge, but if you are so aesthetically focussed I believe there's plenty of other matches you will like. I bet you love it when Chris Masters sneaks up from behind and forces his opponent to submit to his Masterlock eh? Eh?
    I have a sneaky suspicion that merhardt and Scottland were separated at birth.

fly it proudly boys. We don't judge here.

Hahahahaha

I come into this thread, hoping to talk about Brodus' athletic ability and it goes somewhere else.

The tradition is strong now!

Blog Entries
    ok.... lol. I do not like Masters 1st of all.............. 2nd of all, y would i like and follow a guy who has weight problems. dresses like a fool. im about style man!! I must say Ive sure been picked on alot lately but its all in good fun! At least I aint thinkin about HotDogs RobStar...... You might wanna seek counseling.... and Casper....er Silver Ghost.... You just like to pick on me cause I like TNA & not ROH, & IPITS, I dont know where to begin with you. You're issues would take a novel to write about. Im me, plain & simple. I state my opinion, its not always the popular one, but it's mine dammit

Is there a full moon tonight?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.