Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Normal Member

Brodus Clay vs everyone his size

wwe has had their share of big men and also HUGE men. andre, king kong bundy, vicera/mabel (big daddy v is thankfully fading from my memory), bastian booger, big show, gonzales, vader, bam bam and yokozuna (the last 3 being tied for fav. big man). do you see broadus being successful as say a big show or a yokozuna or do you think he will get the bastian booger treatment?

P.S. has anyone EVER known somewhere that can make that old school vader mastadon helmet? I'll cut a head off for one of those!
    I HATE Randy Orton! He gave my grandma a wedgie! She was butthurt for 2 weeks before she succumbed to her injuries! She went to the grave in an ass cast!
    F-U my twin found that hilarious.

Blog Entries
    I think Brodus Clay can be successful in the WWE if he's used correctly. Sure he has all the assets to be a big star in WWE, but it all comes down to how WWE management use him.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Black Ninja!
    My first look at him was against Christian (NXT has lost all credibility for me since Low-Ki was canned) and I thought he held his own in the match and kept up with Christian's pacing.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Brodus handles himself well, so I see no problems for him. Except if he 'upsets' someone backstage. But there's nothing bad to say about him.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Plus management are pretty high on him, i think, because he lost like 100 pounds before starting in NXT. I can see him hanging with Del Rio for a while, not sure where they'd go after that, a face turn? Or him attacking Del Rio once he has the championship turning del rio face

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alexrules01 View Post
    Plus management are pretty high on him, i think, because he lost like 100 pounds before starting in NXT. I can see him hanging with Del Rio for a while, not sure where they'd go after that, a face turn? Or him attacking Del Rio once he has the championship turning del rio face
    Isn't Del Rio currently a heel? And I'm pretty sure he'l stay that way, if he wins his first WHC. Wouldn't Brodus attacking a heel Del Rio turn Brodus face?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Isn't Del Rio currently a heel? And I'm pretty sure he'l stay that way, if he wins his first WHC. Wouldn't Brodus attacking a heel Del Rio turn Brodus face?
    Depends how it happens. if it's Brodus to just use him and get his way to the WHC then it may make Del Rio a face. but if it's used in making Brodus a face like say stopping Del Rio after a post match beatdown on Edge then that could work. it all depends on how it's written

Blog Entries
    Brodus is a cool cat IMO. Put him with Kong, managed by Vickie = win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Brodus is a cool cat IMO. Put him with Kong, managed by Vickie = win!!!
    or Michael Cole.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    or Michael Cole.
    Honestly Bods, sometimes I think you feel the same way about Cole that I do about Vickie

Although, can anyone see Vickie as assistant to a Cole GM?