Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Burning Questions

1. Yes love him or hate him John Cena is the man in the WWE. But why does he get to get a title shot out of no where.
    2. Why didn't the shield get there champions rematch. Why did they have to share the shot with the USO's?
    I am aware that the USO's were #1 contenders but doesn't the champions rematch trump the #1 contender status.
    3. How do you feel about a damien sandow cena feud.

Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    1. Yes love him or hate him John Cena is the man in the WWE. But why does he get to get a title shot out of no where.
    2. Why didn't the shield get there champions rematch. Why did they have to share the shot with the USO's?
    I am aware that the USO's were #1 contenders but doesn't the champions rematch trump the #1 contender status.
    1. Because he's John Cena (plus he never got his WWE Title rematch so apparently that means you can get a WHC Match)
    2. They did, I saw no problem with sharing the match-up
    3. Before I watched Raw great, but now I am disgusted
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

1. Because Smackdown!'s ratings took a dip. The board got scared and made creative put the title on Cena.

The other two, creative is just that stupid normally.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    1. Because he's John Cena (plus he never got his WWE Title rematch so apparently that means you can get a WHC Match)
    2. They did, I saw no problem with sharing the match-up
    3. Before I watched Raw great, but now I am disgusted

If they match wasn't the same as the original match then its not a rematch. Its a second chance at a title but its not a rematch in the sense of what every one expects

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    1. Because Smackdown!'s ratings took a dip. The board got scared and made creative put the title on Cena.

The other two, creative is just that stupid normally.
    I was waiting on cole to mention that the shield was supposed to get a rematch

That's 14 reigns now for Cena, I can see Flair's record going for a Burton.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    That's 14 reigns now for Cena, I can see Flair's record going for a Burton.
    Flair actual reigns is 20 or 21. Just WWE says 16. But Cena just might break it, Orton too at this rate, hes at 11.

Quote Originally Posted by browne81 View Post
    1) Because whoever takes the title off Cena gets a bigger rub than taking it off Del Rio.
    2) Because the Usos were actually the rightful #1 Contenders, the Brothers leap frogged them. Thus the three-way.
    3) I'd like to see it, they put on a good match.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

1. He likely got the title shot because the WWE felt the World Title needed to rebuild some credibility and they needed to boost smackdown's ratings. That and he never got his WWE Title rematch.

2. Poor planning or writing on the WWE's part. I dont get why the Usos would be #1 contenders in the first place. They are boring and have about as much of a WWE fan base as Epico & Primo did prior to their Los Matadores gimmick. The Prime Time Players are one of the more popular tag teams going, yet they dont sniff a title shot? That's more puzzling to me.

3. I was pissed that Sandow didnt win, however after reading the comments from so many wrestlers or former stars, sounds like this will jump start Sandow into the next level... which should be a very good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by merhardt03 View Post
    Flair actual reigns is 20 or 21. Just WWE says 16. But Cena just might break it, Orton too at this rate, hes at 11.
    He sees himself as a 21 time champion but is officially recognised by WWE, TNA and PWI as a 16 time champ.