Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kliq Reunion / Partial Reunion?

So I remember reading something last week or the week before about Kevin Nash being booked for tonight's RAW. I know Vince is supposed to be back tonight. I was thinking a great storyline would be having HHH put his 2 "boys" in prominent management positions within the WWE. Perhaps consultants... like the 2 Bobs from Office Space, creating a bias "Good ole boy network".

The word is that Vince is returning as a face. I could see the mini-Kliq reunion and Orton celebration early in the show, only to be squashed by Vince, setting up an instant rematch for Daniel Bryan with Big Show as the special guest ring enforcer to ensure there is no "funny business".

Anyone? Anyone?

Blog Entries
    Have Nash return and set up him vs Big Show at Wrestlemania!

The New Age Outlaws to return and take on the Rhodes brothers!

HHH & HBK together for "one night only", teaming up in a DX reunion to take on Daniel Bryan and CM Punk!

WWE booking at it's finest.

Seriously though, I wouldn't mind Nash being the enforcer type character once again.

Blog Entries
    Interesting that you point out Nash's tweet about him being at Raw tonight (I don't think he said he was booked to be at the show, only that he'd be at the show, which could mean that he's visiting or whatnot). I guess we could see some sort of Clique reunion tonight on Raw.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Yeah, it makes a lot of sense when you think about it. You could see HHH being elated that Orton is officially "the face of the WWE" again. A big celebration to start out the show with HBK, Orton & possibly Nash. Have them rile up the crowd for 10-15 minutes then have Vince come out with Show & Bryan to announce a rematch for the title. Keeps the storyline fairly simple and takes the focus off Bryan v HHH / Orton, shifting it to Vince v HHH and possibly Show v Orton. I know they had been saying Orton and Show were set to feud soon. The only problem I see in that, who would feud with Bryan?

*Incoming Nash quad joke*

Well, so much for that... Scott Norton, Buff Bagwell, Scott Hall & Kevin Nash are all in San Antonio today per Hall's twitter feed. I guess Nash could still catch a flight to Orlando, but I doubt it.

Well, actually that pic could have been taken last night or this morning soooooo... IT'S STILL ON!

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    So I remember reading something last week or the week before about Kevin Nash being booked for tonight's RAW. I know Vince is supposed to be back tonight. I was thinking a great storyline would be having HHH put his 2 "boys" in prominent management positions within the WWE. Perhaps consultants... like the 2 Bobs from Office Space, creating a bias "Good ole boy network".

The word is that Vince is returning as a face. I could see the mini-Kliq reunion and Orton celebration early in the show, only to be squashed by Vince, setting up an instant rematch for Daniel Bryan with Big Show as the special guest ring enforcer to ensure there is no "funny business".

Anyone? Anyone?

Do not believe reports, Kevin Nash and WWE have no negotiations currently. If he does return. he can be a bodyguard towards the Corporation stopping The Big Show from interfering.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    Well, so much for that... Scott Norton, Buff Bagwell, Scott Hall & Kevin Nash are all in San Antonio today per Hall's twitter feed. I guess Nash could still catch a flight to Orlando, but I doubt it.
    alamo comic co. was from friday to sunday, unless they stayed an extra night. i believe the wrestlers were there friday. bret hart and hernandez were suppose to be there

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    Do not believe reports, Kevin Nash and WWE have no negotiations currently. If he does return. he can be a bodyguard towards the Corporation stopping The Big Show from interfering.
    Nash is already under contract with WWE.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!