Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I don't want all these guys (indie stars, etc.) to be running the show
    i simply want a decent rotation of these hard working individuals to each be given their deserving shot at the big time than the constant line up of guys who simply "looked good" gaining several titles and reacting to it as just-another-day where there are guys chomping at the bit to achieve that ultimate milestone just once

not to mention give a damn good match in the process as opposed to the 30 minute clunker of a match between two guys with average in-ring abilities delivering a combination of all their encounters in tag team matches in the weeks proceeding to the PPV

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    They have done the same with Ziggler over the past 2 years, with the MITB having him lose to John Cena dozen of times... then this year alone with his feud with Ambrose....
    To many times I think we have been fooled by a push we want to happen for the WWE to change it around, and go a complete opposite direction....
    ziggler was out with an injury, could have end his career. coming back he had to kept it safe. i thought with wwe and the corp. it looked ziggler was going to be used again. cant say where ziggler will go. im not gonna give the benefit and say wwe will push him again, i dont think that way. much like tna, with wwe i see and call as if. i dont know the future of ziggler and all i can do is agree and hopefully see him to his full potential again

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    ziggler was out with an injury, could have end his career. coming back he had to kept it safe. i thought with wwe and the corp. it looked ziggler was going to be used again. cant say where ziggler will go. im not gonna give the benefit and say wwe will push him again, i dont think that way. much like tna, with wwe i see and call as if. i dont know the future of ziggler and all i can do is agree and hopefully see him to his full potential again
    Ziggler was never injured in 2012, he was feuding with Cena over the MITB, he also was paired up with Big E and AJ Lee....
    Too many times we see our favorites in WWE and TNA mis-used, or those that should get a good push only to fail or even pushed aside...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Ziggler was never injured in 2012, he was feuding with Cena over the MITB, he also was paired up with Big E and AJ Lee....
    Too many times we see our favorites in WWE and TNA mis-used, or those that should get a good push only to fail or even pushed aside...
    i said he got injured and almost got his career ended. he wasnt used much because of that, and even christain now. is he clear to wrestle?

maybe if they legit tried to push them, it wouldn't be mediocre. It's hard to get behind a product when nobody gets a real chance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    maybe if they legit tried to push them, it wouldn't be mediocre. It's hard to get behind a product when nobody gets a real chance.
    Now watch people going be asking why or even bit----- about Big Show getting a title shot at Survivor Series.... or even comparing it to WCW or even TNA where they have put their belt on certain guys...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Now watch people going be asking why or even bit----- about Big Show getting a title shot at Survivor Series.... or even comparing it to WCW or even TNA where they have put their belt on certain guys...
    why would anyone have issue with big show getting a title shot? it fits in the story and he been in the story since the beginning. your trying to do another pointless wwe jab. why would would we compare it to wcw or tna when wwe already most likely did it first? again you are trying to hard and its sad.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    why would anyone have issue with big show getting a title shot? it fits in the story and he been in the story since the beginning. your trying to do another pointless wwe jab. why would would we compare it to wcw or tna when wwe already most likely did it first? again you are trying to hard and its sad.
    i cant recall wcw doing this storyline, and tna put a little of this with aj styles. if it wasnt for carter's he would be still living at the trailer park

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    Big show age...... also might as well compare it to the 1980s WWF(with the Andre title win) if show wins...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    i cant recall wcw doing this storyline, and tna put a little of this with aj styles. if it wasnt for carter's he would be still living at the trailer park

Talking about the age of Big Show(41), people complain when TNA gave Sting a run or push earlier this year, people going complain that Big show is in the title picture....
    Although I have mix feeling Show getting the push, but I feel it could better benefit some other star though...