Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I think you both made some good points.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Tell me, do they just hand out hemorrhoid cream when you join an efed?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    First you have to go through orientation then you get it

Blog Entries
    At least how to apply it!

How many efedders does it take to change a light bulb? At least 50 - one to do all the work and then moan until the other 49 acknowledge their "brilliance". LOL. OL.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I ask for £10 in advance for it. but you get £5 back when you leave.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I ask for £10 in advance for it. but you get £5 back when you leave.
    You asked me for 20....wait a second! You ripped me off!

But @K2 - I know personally, it's not a life or death thing at least in EWNCW if you do a review or not. It's also not a dealbreaker or dealmaker. It doesn't change how we view someone and how much effort they may or may not put into our particular fed. It's nice to have considering the time we put into shows and coming up with storylines and decision making as well. I know I spend at least an hour, at the very least, writing a good match and it is time-consuming and at the end of the day, if someone doesn't tell me how it was or just a storyline in particular, or even a promo from a character standpoint, I may get a little discouraged but that doesn't affect storylines. It does help if you do them, it shows you're active and reading the shows, but if you don't, you don't. But we do ask for them.

The #1 thing is activity in general, which includes reviews, but no so much. You're active and that's why you're the WHC, along with your good promos as well. So just keep that in mind if you could.

As for vague direction and poor character management, I have to disagree on that almost completely. There may be some times where the promo requests are not 100% clear, but that usually isn't the case. And getting free reign for a promo usually is a reward to me. But character management I disagree on. As for creative, any fed's creative group, we pick and choose the storyline suitable for everyone based upon everything they do (ie. activity, promos, timeliness, etc.) so that is where that comes into play and I think every fed has been fair with everyone in terms of managing every single character is their feds.

But that's just me. Take it how you may. I don't take anything you've said personally.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    You asked me for 20....wait a second! You ripped me off!

But @K2 - I know personally, it's not a life or death thing at least in EWNCW if you do a review or not. It's also not a dealbreaker or dealmaker. It doesn't change how we view someone and how much effort they may or may not put into our particular fed. It's nice to have considering the time we put into shows and coming up with storylines and decision making as well. I know I spend at least an hour, at the very least, writing a good match and it is time-consuming and at the end of the day, if someone doesn't tell me how it was or just a storyline in particular, or even a promo from a character standpoint, I may get a little discouraged but that doesn't affect storylines. It does help if you do them, it shows you're active and reading the shows, but if you don't, you don't. But we do ask for them.

The #1 thing is activity in general, which includes reviews, but no so much. You're active and that's why you're the WHC, along with your good promos as well. So just keep that in mind if you could.

As for vague direction and poor character management, I have to disagree on that almost completely. There may be some times where the promo requests are not 100% clear, but that usually isn't the case. And getting free reign for a promo usually is a reward to me. But character management I disagree on. As for creative, any fed's creative group, we pick and choose the storyline suitable for everyone based upon everything they do (ie. activity, promos, timeliness, etc.) so that is where that comes into play and I think every fed has been fair with everyone in terms of managing every single character is their feds.

But that's just me. Take it how you may. I don't take anything you've said personally.
    With all due respect, and while it's very admirable of you, I don't feel there was need to 'defend' EWNCW here AB. If there was need, then I'm perfectly capable of speaking on the part of my fed myself. Not to mention that on EWNCW's part, I disagree with some of the things you said there.
    But Jelly never named who he was directing what at, and on top of that he said that he'd PM the heads of creative of each fed in his own tim. So instead of jumping the gun like this, let's just leave it, and let Jelly get to those PM's in his own time, where I'm sure he'll clarify things.

So I am sitting here right now eating tomato soup.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I look forward to the video

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Big whoop, wanna vlog about it?