Originally Posted by mr.onemanband
To me, Heyman is best served as a manager for a guy who isn't a great talker, look at his history. Brock, Big Show, Ryback, Curtis. If they were to drop Ryback from Paul, and give Heyman a new guy, I think it would fit the past mold. But I want to talk about each you pointed out.
5. For me, I couldn't see Bray Wyatt. Wyatt does a dynamite job on the mic, and with the fact that he has the stable of the Wyatt Family, I just couldn't see this working
4. Drew McIntyre, while this could work, from my own opinion and preference, I wouldn't like it. To me, Drew isn't worth the time. They've given him multiple gimmicks, and no matter what, he doesn't get over like he should. People can say it is booking, but I think it is because Drew just isn't an over guy.
3. The Miz, while he doesn't fit the mold of past heyman guys who aren't great on the mic, it would be an interesting pairing, and would give Miz the fresh heel turn he needs
2. With Dean, as well as Seth, i think they would both work better without managers. If anyone would need one, I would think Reigns.
1. Wade is one of those guys that once in a while he catches my eye on the mic, and other times I feel like he is just a dud. I think Barrett would benefit from a pairing with Heyman.
I'm in the boat of not always believing what you read on dirt sheets, so if anything, I think Ryback will still stay with Heyman