Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: So..... Ryback.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Care to explain? In my opinion all of those guys listed have a lack in ring skills and promo ability. So why can't I lump them together?
    You can actually type that about Batista and Goldberg and expect to be taken seriously. You really can tell when someone is to young to have seen them week after week on TV.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    You can actually type that about Batista and Goldberg and expect to be taken seriously. You really can tell when someone is to young to have seen them week after week on TV.
    People are allowed to have their own opinions you know.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    People are allowed to have their own opinions you know.
    True but that doesn't mean that they can't be stupid opinions.

People seem to be a whole lot nicer about Batista since he's been off our TVs, and I like him more now that I don't have to watch him either. The only time I found him believable was when he was playing the bitter guy bitching about needing to be in the spot light, which I think was just being himself. When I started watching wrestling The Ultimate Warrior was the big guy with no ability, but I was young enough not to care then he looked dangerous because he was bigger than the others, however come his feud with Savage I'd moved on enough to realise big guy doesn't equal the best guy. By the time Batista came around I was bored of the whole muscles=main event and I would hope that he got to where he was by his friendships, cause it sure as hell wasn't his talent or charisma.

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Fair enough I've only been watching since '98 and it was WWF, not a lot of WCW, so maybe I never saw Goldberg in his hey day, but from what I saw in WWE I wasn't really that impressed. Just me. Batista I've seen plenty of and he has never made me go, "OMG" or "Wow". When I saw both men I was never impressed by their in ring skills or promos.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    True but that doesn't mean that they can't be stupid opinions.
    And just because you don't agree with a certain opinion doesn't make it stupid
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    A wrestling forum with someone who puts other people down because they disagree with them? Say it ain't so

On Ryback, I think he's done. He could've done something with the right push IMO but ever since he came back repackaged, there hasn't been a good decision made booking wise with him.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    A wrestling forum with someone who puts other people down because they disagree with them? Say it ain't so

On Ryback, I think he's done. He could've done something with the right push IMO but ever since he came back repackaged, there hasn't been a good decision made booking wise with him.
    I think they had it right when he was a face. He was getting over a lot then, but they turned on him and sent him on that PPV losing streak, and sudden heel turn.

The PPV losing streak, and the heel turn killed him.

Though, I think he should have come up as heel, and Big E. as the face.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I think they had it right when he was a face. He was getting over a lot then, but they turned on him and sent him on that PPV losing streak, and sudden heel turn.

The PPV losing streak, and the heel turn killed him.

Though, I think he should have come up as heel, and Big E. as the face.
    The PPV losing streak started with Mark Henry. I still dont understand why Henry won that match. And Big E was face on NXT and heel on main shows, so yes I agree also that Ryback shoulda been Heel to begin with & Big E a face given his face reaction simultaneously in NXT.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by merhardt03 View Post
    The PPV losing streak started with Mark Henry. I still dont understand why Henry won that match. And Big E was face on NXT and heel on main shows, so yes I agree also that Ryback shoulda been Heel to begin with & Big E a face given his face reaction simultaneously in NXT.
    It started before... with CM Punk several times in a row.. or are we talking of Ryback yet??

Just from reading the news, it seem the WWE might as well take him off the main roster for a while, and send him to NXT or somewhere, until further notice..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???