Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I've played my fair share of bad games, but to pinpoint the absolute worst? Tough call. I've been a gamer my entire life, and to think that there are bad games to begin with is like some sort of sacrilege. I try to find stuff i like, even within the shite, you know, I try to be positive when it comes to my hobby

I can however remember the very first time I was really disappointed with a game. California Games for the NES. It was the late 80's the dawn of the nineties, and I remember seeing it in some sort of budget shop. It was only a tenner, so I bugged my mam to buy me it. She eventually gave in, and I was so stoked to play my new radical, gnarly, totally tubular (and other such phrases of the time ) new purchase. I popped that badboy into my NES and within 5 minutes I knew I'd been had. This isn't very good! There are bad games? I think I probably cried a little.

Kabuki Warriors for the OG Xbox was pretty awful.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Many would disagree with me, but I thought Bully was a horrible video game. I feel they had the makings of a potentially phenomenal game, but I honestly believe that they missed the Bus on it. All of the mini games and little interactions with the school mates become rather repetitive after 40 or so minutes of playing the game. After I beat the game I had absolutely no desire to replay it. The commercials for the game made it look so cool.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Many would disagree with me, but I thought Bully was a horrible video game. I feel they had the makings of a potentially phenomenal game, but I honestly believe that they missed the Bus on it. All of the mini games and little interactions with the school mates become rather repetitive after 40 or so minutes of playing the game. After I beat the game I had absolutely no desire to replay it. The commercials for the game made it look so cool.
    I gotta disagree. Rockstar trying something a little different with the GTA formula was all kinds of win!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I gotta disagree. Rockstar trying something a little different with the GTA formula was all kinds of win!
    I always like it when they try something new, but I just did not like Bully all that much. BUT... I did love Red Dead Redemption. I was not so crazy about the zombie DLC (I did love the mythical horses), but the main part of the game was all kinds of fun. It was long and ended in a very interesting way.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

I always like it when they try something new, but I just did not like Bully all that much. BUT... I did love Red Dead Redemption. I was not so crazy about the zombie DLC (I did love the mythical horses), but the main part of the game was all kinds of fun. It was long and ended in a very interesting way.
    Yep. Red Dead was fucking awesome! So much in fact, that i'd even say it was better than GTAIV, (this is coming from a GTA fanboy btw! ) The zombie DLC was quality though. I'll be honest I wasn't so crazy about it when it was announced, but after playing it was won over

i agree, bully wasnt that great many pushed it ought to be. i didnt find it to be fun or enjoyable

If anybody says this game, I will hunt you down.

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    If anybody says this game, I will hunt you down.

No good ever came from the George Clooney era of Batman.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    No good ever came from the George Clooney era of Batman.
    So you wanna just send me your details or shall we do this the old fashioned way?

In all seriousness though, this was a game that I knew seriously sucked, yet I couldn't stop playing it.

All the scariest thing about this, is that I would always choose to be Batgirl.